TattooDave

Please sign this

Here's another one, this time, quite a personal thing as I was watching it happen from the other side of the park on my birthday;

Here’s the link:

https://www.change.org/p/andy-mcnab-give-a-home-to-sas-hero-bob-0017f681-18bb-4e53-bd07-6c1d8a0c14da?utm_medium=email&utm_source=petition_signer_receipt&utm_campaign=triggered&share_context=signature_receipt&recruiter=104340650

Thanks,
Dave

18 minutes ago, TattooDave said:

Here's another one, this time, quite a personal thing as I was watching it happen from the other side of the park on my birthday;

Here’s the link:

https://www.change.org/p/andy-mcnab-give-a-home-to-sas-hero-bob-0017f681-18bb-4e53-bd07-6c1d8a0c14da?utm_medium=email&utm_source=petition_signer_receipt&utm_campaign=triggered&share_context=signature_receipt&recruiter=104340650

Thanks,
Dave

Signed Dave - you might know that I work for a homeless/housing organisation.  Also added a note - Check to see whether Hereford Council have signed up to the Armed Services and Veterans Charter. Ex service men/women should be given preference within the homeless legislation - I suspect they are trying to argue that he is intentionally homeless. Wan *ers

Pete

Edited by Peter99

1 minute ago, Peter99 said:

Signed Dave - you might know that I work for a homeless/housing organisation.  Also added a note - Check to see whether Hereford Council have signed up to the Armed Services and Veterans Charter.

Pete

That's great Pete, I'm sure there's quite a few ex-services on SS, so hopefully they'll all get this up and running.

2 minutes ago, TattooDave said:

That's great Pete, I'm sure there's quite a few ex-services on SS, so hopefully they'll all get this up and running.

No problem Dave. I'm always happy to provide advice on homelessness issues or general housing. 

:thumbsup:

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.