Soul train artist and song needed please

Hi everyone. I'm from the UK and have been watching sole train especially the line dancing . I have been so mesmerized by the dancers they are so cool. Anyway I was wondering if you can help me please if someone could go on you tube and type in DJ Cole soul train main mix full version it will say it lasts around 46 mins. I would really like to know who sings the 1st track and what the name of the song is . I really love the song and would like to buy a CD of it. Those seem like amazing times they look so happy bless them all and those crazy clothes wow . Thank you in advance .

zzzz is easy to listen to and download

Edited by Guest
spam ringtones link removed
Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

There's a track list on the drop down

Tracklist Delfonics - I Told You So 7'' {1973 Philly Groove} Timmy Thomas - You're The Song (I've Always Wanted To Sing) 7'' {1974 Glades} Reflections - Gift Wrap My Love 7'' {1976 Capital} 21st Century - You're My Only World 7'' {1974 RCA} David Ruffin - No Matter Where 7'' {1975 Motown} Side Effect - Always There 7'' {1976 Fantasy} Soul Train Gang - Soul Train ''75'' (Vocal) 7'' {1975 RCA} Sons Of Robin Stone - Got To Get You Back 7'' {1974 ATCO} Gloria Scott - Just As Long As We're Together 7'' {1974 Casablanca} Lyn Roman - Stop I don't Need No Sympathy 7'' {1973 Brunswick} Anthony White - Hey Baby 7'' {1975 Philadelphia Interenational} Modulations - I Can't Fight Your Love 7'' {74 Buddah} Hypnotics - Beware Of The Stranger {1973 Reprise} Reflections - Three Steps From True Love 7'' {75 Capitol} Moment Of Truth - Helplessly (prt 1) 7'' {1975 Roulette) Chi-Lites - You Got To Be The One 7'' {74 Brunswick} Love Unlimited Orchestra - My Sweet Summer Suite (1976 12'') Love Unlimited Orchestra - Theam From King Kong (1979 12'') Johny Griffith Inc. - Grand Central Shuttle 7'' {1972 RCA} Donny Beaumont - Look But Dont' Touch 7'' {75 Mercury} A Brothers Guiding Light - Getting Together 7'' {1974 La Coupe} Holland Dozier - Slipping Away 7'' {1973 Invictus} Philly Devotions - I Just Can't Say Goodbye 7'' {1974 Columbia} Simon Said - Love Song 7'' {1975 Roulette) Real Thing - Stone Cold Love Affair 7'' {1975 20th Century} Earls - Goin' Uptown 7'' {75 Columbia} The Trammps - Zing Went The Strings Of My Heart (1975 Buddah)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!