RICK SCOTT

tv adverts that really wind you up!? What's Yours

On 02/02/2018 at 23:11, Maark said:

And the kid in Africa who walks 7 miles a day to get fresh water. Wouldn't it be easier to live nearer the water? Just saying. :wicked:

Little Muambu  walks 10 miles to school every day in his bare feet. A donation of just £5 pounds a month could pay for a new pair of trainers, so the lazy ba$tard can run!

:rofl::wicked:

Edited by Steve Lane

On 06/02/2018 at 13:00, hornet said:

Not done there sales any harm tho , got B the most popular clothing item on the soul scene , must have close 2 40 bennies myself !

Why don't they  have the fully stitched in back pleat and loop anymore  ? 

Steve 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Spain pete said:

Let's start a campaign to bring back the max wall looking bloke who used to say , you buy one you get on free , l said you buy one you get one free .👅

5 hours ago, IanP said:

Hehehe.

You'll be lucky,Pete..the guy got done for trying to dodge the taxman over thousands of pounds in undeclared earnings.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3574757/Star-Safestyle-Windows-adverts-convicted-fraud.html

If I was in charge I would have also fined him a million quid for all of the excessive noise pollution he managed to generate in the space of a 60 second advertisement.

#FlexibleMonthlyPayments

Edited by Soulsides

10 hours ago, Spain pete said:

Let's start a campaign to bring back the max wall looking bloke who used to say , you buy one you get on free , l said you buy one you get one free .👅

Jeff Brown! He`s from Burnley, he also used to be matchday host at Turf Moor. He got a suspended sentence for tax evasion the lucky sod.

The Doritos Add, How Bloody Creepy is that, :excl::huh:  A Guy  Sucking his Mates finger after he Demolished the Whole Packet and then has a go at what he wipes on his trousers too, Yuck

Was thinking about the Dreamies Cat Snacks Add thinking what could liven it up a little, you know the one where he is chucking the snack in the air and the cat jumps up and catches it, What is missing is a Red Kneck Hill Billy sat in his rocking chair waiting with a Shot Gun  at the side of the Guy throwing the tit bits for the Cat and putting a Cap in the cats ass as it POPS UP :wicked: Just sayin'

1 hour ago, RICK SCOTT said:

Was thinking about the Dreamies Cat Snacks Add thinking what could liven it up a little, you know the one where he is chucking the snack in the air and the cat jumps up and catches it, What is missing is a Red Kneck Hill Billy sat in his rocking chair waiting with a Shot Gun  at the side of the Guy throwing the tit bits for the Cat and putting a Cap in the cats ass as it POPS UP :wicked: Just sayin'

Pull!

31 minutes ago, Rick Cooper said:

OK , I know I'm not their target audience but the new Microsoft add for a laptop is really annoying, although not as bad as the kid with his Apple "computer".

Chr*st isn't it just?!!!

Drives me insane that add.

Len :thumbsup:

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.