RICK SCOTT

tv adverts that really wind you up!? What's Yours

13 hours ago, soulatthedale said:

Not sure if this ad has been mentioned before, but the one with that huge, repusive "woman" in a bikini advertising bingo for Murdochs oil rag.

I know it annoyed my daughter when she walked in with a leopard print jacket on and I asked her "Are you gonna bingo?"

Christmas is coming so are all the fancy adverts. I can live with M&S, John Lewis and the supermarkets with their talking veg or happy smiling families around the dining table but what reallys winds me up are the expensive perfume ads. A petulant smug woman flouncing about doing daft stuff then some meaningless voiceover in a French accent. No I won't be spending £50+ on a tiny bottle of your smelly water.

Rick

18 hours ago, Rick Cooper said:

Christmas is coming so are all the fancy adverts. I can live with M&S, John Lewis and the supermarkets with their talking veg or happy smiling families around the dining table but what reallys winds me up are the expensive perfume ads. A petulant smug woman flouncing about doing daft stuff then some meaningless voiceover in a French accent. No I won't be spending £50+ on a tiny bottle of your smelly water.

Rick

4 hours ago, Winsford Soul said:

F,in Christmas advertising . Keep it in December . Bah humbug 

Steve 

I too am a Bah hum-bugger Steve

However, there is one Christmas Advert that the world should see (IMHO)

"Rang Tan in my bedroom"

Sadly my steam driven laptop wont let me copy a link, google it, watch it, then please, sign the petition to try to get it shown...

x

Edited by crazylegs

On ‎01‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 09:34, Steve Lane said:

"Not Game Footage!".....so why are they allowed to show it then?

And the We Buy Any Car with that media whore Schofield. 

OH MY GOD!

Just having a quick recap on the thread and noticed this post!

If there were ever a more moronic, bile-inducing, p**s-boiling... Actually there aren't enough words in the English language that go far enough to begin to explain my total loathing of that spiteful, greedy, fake, patronising... Grrrr, loathsome 'man'...

400 grand just for doing 'This Morning' then the irksome little tud 'needs' to do 'We buy anycar' and if that isn't enough, the t*** is HOLDING A KITTEN in an ad for a car sales broker!

Excuse me while I go into the garden and smash something with a hammer!

17 minutes ago, BabyBoyAndMyLass said:

OH MY GOD!

Just having a quick recap on the thread and noticed this post!

If there were ever a more moronic, bile-inducing, p**s-boiling... Actually there aren't enough words in the English language that go far enough to begin to explain my total loathing of that spiteful, greedy, fake, patronising... Grrrr, loathsome 'man'...

400 grand just for doing 'This Morning' then the irksome little tud 'needs' to do 'We buy anycar' and if that isn't enough, the t*** is HOLDING A KITTEN in an ad for a car sales broker!

Excuse me while I go into the garden and smash something with a hammer!

Nearly as bad as his sidekick that holly girl who has abandoned her kids to go off to the jungle   and why l think of it those lords a leaping getting 300 sovs a day  while owning advertising agency's  and the like   , grrrrrrr  

12 minutes ago, Spain pete said:

Nearly as bad as his sidekick that holly girl who has abandoned her kids to go off to the jungle   and why l think of it those lords a leaping getting 300 sovs a day  while owning advertising agency's  and the like   , grrrrrrr  

Please don't Pete, was just about recovering from near stroke conditions when thinking about Schofield...

While on the one hand she is an absolutely gorgeous blonde with great curves, there is something deeply sinister and worrying about Holly Willoughby I agree.

Lloyd’s adverts. 

Lets get all touchy feely about a trendy issue because we fucked over many many people’s businesses. 

Their facebook page about cancer backfired when people in their droves wrote on it how they had their houses repossessed when Ill with cancer. Lloyd’s cleverly opened a opportunistic PR door which ended up spewing fountains  of raw sewerage at them. 

Makes me want to puke. 

Jeeeeez, A new Christmas add for V.I.Poo Spray in all sorts of fragrances, well Boys and Girls, How would you feel about receiving some of these in your Christmas Stocking? And to top it off, talk about an Add with Bad Taste, AHRRRRRRRRRR

Edited by RICK SCOTT
correction

On 10/11/2018 at 16:11, BabyBoyAndMyLass said:

Please don't Pete, was just about recovering from near stroke conditions when thinking about Schofield...

While on the one hand she is an absolutely gorgeous blonde with great curves, there is something deeply sinister and worrying about Holly Willoughby I agree.

When I look at Holly Willoughby, I just see the human version of Miss Piggy? And never more so since she's been in the jungle? 

25 minutes ago, flamingemeralds said:

When I look at Holly Willoughby, I just see the human version of Miss Piggy? And never more so since she's been in the jungle? 

The curves have gone for sure...

Seems we don't mention the Jungle here, probably would warrant it's own thread!

Was reading about it and it seems that Holly's outfits for the show run at 2500 quid each, not bad for a cowgirl shirt and a few t-shirts, cut off shorts and a couple mini skirts plus a raincoat. The outdoorsy boots though are clearly quality, 23 outfits in total, not a bad wardrobe budget eh?

How's you darlin'? Hope you're well!

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.