Wednesday cheapies but superb tunes

Geordiejohnson

Hi all.. hope you like what you see,

Wilson Pickett - I want you - EMI- mint - £5 (awesome production) SOLD

Maurice long - I dont want you anymore - cyclone - Ex - £20 (crescendo building perfection)

Koffie - You put a wall beteen us - Philips - Mint - £20 ( getting a few plays out these days by the progressive djs)

Brothers By choice - baby you really got me going/take a little more - ALA- ex £20 (two awesome sides) SOLD

The John Brothers - I just wanna be free - RCA demo-Ex - £30 ( superb tunnage)

Frank Lynch - young girl - My Records- ex xol - £20 (superb track relisted due to timewaster)

Wales Wallace - whatever you want - Innovation - Ex - £15 (brilliant)

The 21st - Just cant forget your name/the thought of me losing you - Joy - looks VG but plays great  £20 (two great sides boming just cant forget then flip for sweet soul perfection)

Vise - baby i love you - chocolate mama (reissue) - Mint - £25 (cheapest ont net tha knos)

fat Larrys Band - like to get to know you better - Fantasy - Ex - £10

Sunny and the sunliners - should i take you home / if i could see you now - Keyloc - VG-  £120- two fantastic side highly sought after on this 1st issue label

(sunny and the sunliners - the vinyl and label are VG & plays with some pops and crackles but plays very very strong.. goes for more than double this for VG+ to ex copies)

thanks for looking - postage and packing will be 2nd class signed for  add £2.50

PM me to reserve or any other info..will get back tomorrow  around lunchtime.. as im up at 4am in the morning ... taraa for now

more to be listed in the next couple of days

geeeooooordie

Edited by geordiejohnson
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source