More Tenner bargains - Northern & 6T's Rhythm 'n Soul

Alan Walls

Aldo’s January Sales

EVERY TUNE A TENNER! Yep, all these are only £10 each. Northern and 6T’s Rhythm & Soul; from the much loved to the still obscure; good, solid collection-building tackle. And as if they weren’t already cheap enough, dig this:

buy any 3 for FREE UK P&P

buy any 5 for £40 AND FREE UK P&P

Otherwise, it’s £1.50 for first class P& P, £2 for 2 records. Quantity discount applies to overseas shipments, please ask for shipping costs.

*** PLEASE FEEL FREE TO USE THIS LIST IN CONJUNCTION WITH MY £10 SALES LIST OF LAST FRIDAY (26TH JAN) TO GAIN QUANTITY DISCOUNTS ***

• PM your interest, but add a comment that the PM’s on the way

• PayPal only, and as a gift. Add 4% to the total (inc P&P) if paying as a business transaction

• Honest Al’s money back guarantee on safe return of a purchase if you disagree with my grading

All are Ex/VG++, anything less is indicated (but they all sound alright)!

• Don’t know a tune but like the look of it? YouTube it’s ass, it could be the record that get’s you the quantity discount!

1 Otis Clay – It’s Easier Said Than Done – OneDerFul gritty, badass midtempo

*** SOLD *** 2 Otis Clay – I Testify – OneDerFul PREACH IT, BROTHER!

3 The Redemption Singers – Black Is Beautiful – OneDerFul  it is indeed, really decent, little known dancer

4 Bobby Mac – Walkin’ Together / Keep On – Original Sound demo lovely midtempo with storming old skool Northern flip

5 Ron Alston – Something Ain’t Right – Philips something indeed ain’t right – it has a bloody crack halfway through (see pic) Audible click but absolutely fine for DJ’ing, hence price

6 Bobby Hebb – Sunny / Bread – Philips a stone to the bone classic, but with a real good dancer on’t flip

*** SOLD (a dozen times over) *** 7 Paul Sindab – I Was A Fool – Powertree  yes, it’s another rarity that’s been in the wars. 3 cracks necessitating the use of stiffening tape on the flip, BUT unlike Ron Alston the clicks are less noticeable due to the loud, booming production. Another that’s absolutely fine for DJ’ing with for a tenner, £250+ mint…

8 Barbara Greene – Young Boy – Renee demo

9 The Whispers – Where Have You Been – Roker vg+ swingin late 60’s XO dancer

10 The Whispers – I Can Remember – Soul Clock description as previous!

11 The Ebonys – Don’t Knock Me – Soul Clock

*** SOLD *** 12 Cash McCall – You Can’t Take Love / Let’s Get A Thing Goin On – Thomas fine double sider, ex cover up  (the residue is in the run out groove but no idea what it was)

13 Brenda & Tabulations – Lies Lies Lies – Top & Bottom vg+ absolutely belting Van McCoy Northern dancer

14 The Corsairs feat Landy McNeal – The Change In You – Tuff early Chicago mid tempo

15 Paul Flagg – Tell The Truth – Wand demo

16 Chuck Jackson – I’ve Got To Be Strong – Wand

17 The Intrigues – Tuck A Little Love Away – Yew sweet swingin late 60’s dancer

That’s yer lot, let’s be avin’ yer J

1 Otis Clay.jpg

3 Redemption Singers.jpg

4 Bobby Mac Walkking Together & Keep On.jpg

5 Ron Alston crack.jpg

6 Bobby Hebb - Sunny & Bread.jpg

7 Paul Sindab cracks.jpg

8 Paul Sindab tape on flip.jpg

9 barbare Greene.jpg