picture wanted

Bitchdj

Not sure if this is in the right section:huh: but can anyone help me out with a picture of the girl group the sequins? I need it for an art project for my bar...if you can help please send to cookinupsoul@aol.com...I have looked everywhere and cannot find a decent pic at all

TIA

Cookie

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

7 minutes ago, bitchdj said:

Not sure if this is in the right section:huh: but can anyone help me out with a picture of the girl group the sequins? I need it for an art project for my bar...if you can help please send to cookinupsoul@aol.com...I have looked everywhere and cannot find a decent pic at all

TIA

Cookie

There's one on here in pictures 'Soul Artists' page 6 , probably need permission to use it I would imagine. 

Social source share

17 hours ago, Gilly said:

Which Sequins are you referring to ?

erm:huh: not being an expert on girl groups or knowing how many were called the sequins are you now going to tell me I have the wrong picture?? lol...it's the sequins who recorded on the terrace label I am looking for:g:

Social source share

50 minutes ago, the yank said:

This Sequins picture is of the Chicago group who recorded for Goldstar and Crajon and Fantasy. There's also a different Sequins on Renfro, Detroit Sound and even more groups on A &M and Ascot.

:huh: so which group recorded on terrace label as it is not mentioned at all here?

Social source share

I have a picture of The Detroit Sequins  Try my love  when the group moved on they changed the line up, so the 3 girls in my photo only recorded as a trio once  doe that make sense.    So to sum up I cant help you, sorry bout that 

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!