Innersection - Group 5

Sunnysoul

A comment on Discogs for this record says :

stickemupnow - February 8, 2016 referencing Let Me Love Yuh / I'm In Debt To You, 7", Single, GFR 101 

Collectors beware. There are look-a-like counterfeit copies of this White Promo being sold as originals[which they are not,they are bootlegs]. The quickest way to tell is to closely inspect the letter "R" in the INNERSECTION name on the "Let Me Love Yuh" side. The bootleg has a different shape letter "R" to the image shown on this page. Inspect it closely to the one here and if it is different its a bootleg. Spotted on ebay, sold on 4/2/16 for £488.12 with 20 bids !

Someone has been badly ripped off ! Check before you buy.

Really ? He/she only mentions the shape of the letter "R" as a point of difference between the so called counterfeit and the original .

The counterfeit he appears to be referring to is this :

The innersection -Let me love yuh Rare modern soul 45 Double Sider im debt to u

https://www.popsike.com/The-innersection-Let-me-love-yuh-Rare-modern-soul-45-Double-Sider-im-debt-to-u/321992320409.html

The photo is poor and its difficult to make much of it.

Aside from the Goldmine Sevens and Sonic Wax reissues  ... and an obvious bootleg with Essex 1V on the other side ...  can anyone confirm that there IS/WAS a counterfeit made of the white demo ? If so, can you post a clear photo of it?

• Up vote 1
Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!