Edward Hamilton - weep + 2

Philt

Three goodies still up for grabs. All described in detail and strictly graded.

Money back of course if you're at all unhappy. PM if interested

Cheers

Phil

George Hughley - that's why I cry (Buddah) M- £100

Immaculate copy and a bargain IMHO

Johnny Summers - is the feeling still there (Audio Forty w/d) vg+ (see description) £125

Totally superior version of Remarkables. Rare record and an absolutely fantastic one which should be huge IMHO. Play this at +2 and be blown away by a rumbling, LA dancer with b*llocks. Thing is, there's a mark which sounds for 2/3 of the record unfortunately. You can hear it for sure but its not an absolute spoiler and price reflects condition. That one mark / noise aside, it'd be M- and £300+. Really playable copy for less than 1/2 price for someone then; bargain!

Edward Hamilton & the Arabians - baby don't you weep (Mary Jane) Ex+ £450

TOP oldie in great condition. Mike Terry credit, Nashville M stamped. Seems to be £500+ these days, not here though.

SOLD

Jades - hotter than fire / moovin' and groovin' (Cherry Red) M- £150

Two bangers in bang tidy condition. Always thought this was harder than people believed and should defo be played out more than it is.

Sammy Campbell - I never thought (I'd find anybody like you) (Queen City) VG++ £200

Looks nice and tidy (Ex at least) but does have a bit of low-level background noise. Never had another so can't say whether it's a pressing thing.  Not overpowering or an absolute spoiler and I've played it out over the years without complaint. Price reflects more than fairly I think; a great record that's still to have it's day really.

Incredibles - miss treatment (Audio Arts) M- £175

100% floorpacker in beautiful condition

Edwin Starr - my kind of woman / you're my mellow (Ric Tic) Ex+ £200

Two unbelievable sides oozing Solid Hitbound genius.  'Mellow' has a 1/2 sec hiss right at the VERY start otherwise totally immaculate. Pretty much every copy I've seen over the years looked like a dog'd had it. You won't see a cleaner one than this.

Edited by PhilT
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source