Bernard Smith 'gotta be a reason' on Groove VG+/VG £400 Free P&P

Tlscapital

Overall VG+/VG copy that plays great. Vinyl bares few scuffs and marks but barely affect play. 'A' side would be VG+ for the vinyl and label. 'B' side vinyl has more marks about and should be grade VG while label has WOL. As you can hear it below, it plays clean. It has the slightest low lift kinda warp once you pay attention. I haven't noticed that before now...

My believe is that the record spent its "young days" sleeveless. The labels shows some wear on the inner dip edge of the labels and there's some marks (bruises) on the vinyl more than scuffs (caused by paper sleeves) and likely the record met the hand of a child armed with a pen that should explain the primitive "artistry" work on the 'B' side.

King of a record in every way to play both 'in' & 'out'. I had the repress and even if slightly longer, to some interest, it didn't have the same kicking' sound as this original one. I guess that would be due to a digital mastering at one time in the process which this original edition didn't suffer. This is my "old" copy that I've upgraded. I wouldn't part with it otherwise.

The £400 price on this prize record include the P&P send registereded anywhere in the world

Scans of the best resolution (600dpi) to allow you to zoom in enough for close inspection.

Sound clip of both sides with needle drop and lift from actual record for sale.

Grading through M - EX - VG - G...

Free shipping all over the world send registered

PM me to inquire

bernard smith.mp3

Scan10001.thumb.JPG.8461e509363c97a1d514b0e151333306.JPG

Scan10002.thumb.JPG.1d8feb2a109391c96baa2fad1697a38e.JPG

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply