Sunday dozen - Fir-ya (sold), Mel & Tim, Ray Crumley, Olympics

Scotters

Please PM with any interest. Sound clips from actual records, not altered in any way. Paypal (friends & family option if that's okay). Please add post (£1.50 1st class, £2.50 Recorded, £5.00 Special), Cheers, Steve:thumbsup:

SOLD THANKS! Fir-Ya - Keep on tryin' / Cryin' in Iran (Star-Glow) VG++ £100 SOLD lovely copy...feel good soul for a Sunday!

01 Keep on Tryin' clip.mp3

Mel & Tim - Forever & a day / That's the way I want to live my life (Stax) VG+ £50..Couple light scratches and very light clicks near the start, but very clean labels and great copy of great Stax double-sider.

03 Forever and a day clip.mp3

05 That's the way I want to live my life clip.mp3

Ray Crumley - I want to be a part of you / Good guys don't always win (Alarm) VG++ £50 two sides for the price of one!

23 I want to be a part of you clip.mp3

24 Good guys don't always win clip.mp3

The Olympics - Girl, you're my kind of people / Please, Please, Please (Warner) VG+ dh £25 incl Warner sleeve

52 Girl, you're my kind of people.mp3

Denise LaSalle - I'm so hot / A miracle, you and me (MCA) VG++ £25 incl MCA sleeve

50 I'm so hot.mp3

Billy Gibson - You got it / I want it / What I need now is love (MGM demo) VG++ £20

55 You got it, I want it.mp3

56 What I need now is love.mp3

Wilson Williams - Groovy Feelin' / same (abc demo) VG++ £15

51 Groovy Feelin'.mp3

Jesse James - If you're lonely (take my hand) / Green power (20th Century) VG+ £15

42 If you're lonely (take my hand).mp3

T.U.M.E - Love shortage / same (MGM demo) VG++ £10

47 Love Shortage.mp3

Mokie, J.J. & R.O.B. - Come together in love / You're so real (Sun, Moon & Stars) VG £5

18 You're so real.mp3

Billy Harner - I don't wanna cry / Now that you're back (Match) VG+ £5

23 I don't wanna cry.mp3

Ona Watson - Falling in love again / Take this job & shove it (Chimneyville) VG+ £5...Clean "Falling in love" side, but the flip side looks a little bit like Ona did leave the job and shoved it!:D

21 Falling in love again.mp3

Edited by Scotters
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now