Quotations on Di Venus [SORTED now, thanks]

Damian

Hi all, 

Looking for a clean playing copy of this, hopefully with clean labels as well (normally I wouldn't care much but that DiVenus design is just lovely). Doesn't need to be mint but definitely NOT worn out, no fuzzy copies, can take a bit of hiss and/or crackle as long as it does not distract from the music. 

Thank you for reading. 

Edited by damian
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 5
  • Views 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

1 hour ago, damian said:

Hi all, 

Looking for a clean playing copy of this, hopefully with clean labels as well (normally I wouldn't care much but that DiVenus design is just lovely). Doesn't need to be mint but definitely NOT worn out, no fuzzy copies, can take a bit of hiss and/or crackle as long as it does not distract from the music. 

Thank you for reading. 

thats the trouble with this 45..pressed on crappy vinyl all copies seem fuzzy

• Up vote 1
Social source share

• 1 month later...
On 20 February 2018 at 08:42, damian said:

Hi all, 

Thank you for reading. 

Purchased my copy off Les Hare ( King Bee Records ) Chorlton , around 1985/89 for £25.00 . 

There is nothing fuzzy about the recording ?? In Exelent condition .   Dave Slater - Hyde .

Social source share