• Replies 8
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

10 minutes ago, Winsford Soul said:

Thanks kegsy. :hatsoff2:much appreciated 

Steve 

No problem Steve, it was one of those records I had for years that never really took off and couldn't understand why. So I sold the issue copy for about 80 and the demo for about 60. Got another demo and sold that for a ton, we have all done it.

• Up vote 1
Social source share

2 hours ago, Kegsy said:

No black issue, yellow demo and very very rare orange issue.

hi my old friend ,thought I was losing it knew I had the issue 3-4 years ago like an idiot sold it £250 doh !!!!!!! but comments on facebook  had me doubting my sanity had 2 demos before that know where they wen`t ady Dundas got one but for the life of me I can't remember who I sold the issue to ! maybe somebody on here will put me out of my misery !!!1 ps going over to see swish tomorrow weather permitting lol

Social source share

On 2/28/2018 at 23:25, sammy seaman said:

hi my old friend ,thought I was losing it knew I had the issue 3-4 years ago like an idiot sold it £250 doh !!!!!!! but comments on facebook  had me doubting my sanity had 2 demos before that know where they wen`t ady Dundas got one but for the life of me I can't remember who I sold the issue to ! maybe somebody on here will put me out of my misery !!!1 ps going over to see swish tomorrow weather permitting lol

Sent you an email

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!