Chris L

Gwen Owens - You better watch out - going rate ?

Chris . I would have said about £30 for the US Cassablanca not sure about the what I would say rarer British one. Don't know about the Demo.

(  I'm probably miles out with the silly prices that everything seems to be fetching these days )

Steve

3 hours ago, Winsford Soul said:

Chris . I would have said about £30 for the US Cassablanca not sure about the what I would say rarer British one. Don't know about the Demo.

(  I'm probably miles out with the silly prices that everything seems to be fetching these days )

Steve

I thought that too but I'm seeing them on UK Ebay for less (but they're not sold so will keep an eye on ending price).

On 3/2/2018 at 17:03, Winsford Soul said:

Steve

Ended up paying £4.20 bit of a bargain I'd say :thumbsup: 

10 hours ago, chalky said:

£15 tops for a minter set sale, of course there are cheaper ones out there for less.

Meethinks an Ian Levine choon from way back then...............

On 3/4/2018 at 20:33, Chris L said:

What was the postage cost ?

I got it with around 20 other 45's so I paid $24 for postage. Still came out well on top compered to UK prices. 

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.