7” paper sleeves - coloured ones

Does anyone know where I can buy a bulk load of 7” sleeves?  I want coloured ones, not black or white ones.  I want bulk too - probably around 5,000 so ordering small packs offered by online record stores isn’t an option cost-wise.  Thanks!  

Social source share

There is a chap on Ebay, his seller ID is soundswholesale. He does 500 for £125, these are mixed colours or you can choose specific amounts of each, five or six different colours to choose from. I have seen them cheaper in the states, but you then have the postage. There are others in the uk, but I am sure at the time I checked them out they were more expensive, or more flimsy.  I need some more myself, so I am waiting eagle eyed for someone else on here to come up with a cheaper source. Excellent for using different colours for a different genre or period and look great on the wall as opposed to just white.

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Denise and Ray from I think Bradford.  Yorkshire sell them at bury town hall nighter always been good quality when I've had them. Don't know what sort of prices you would be looking at for bulk buying though . Someone on here will have contact details for them. I lost their  number when my phone went tits up 

Steve 

Steve 

• Up vote 1
Social source share

22 hours ago, still diggin said:

There is a chap on Ebay, his seller ID is soundswholesale. He does 500 for £125, these are mixed colours or you can choose specific amounts of each, five or six different colours to choose from. I have seen them cheaper in the states, but you then have the postage. There are others in the uk, but I am sure at the time I checked them out they were more expensive, or more flimsy.  I need some more myself, so I am waiting eagle eyed for someone else on here to come up with a cheaper source. Excellent for using different colours for a different genre or period and look great on the wall as opposed to just white.

Thanks.  That’s 4p a unit.  Not too bad compared to other sources I’ve looked at and hopefully cheaper when I tell him the quantity I need.

Social source share

19 hours ago, Winsford Soul said:

Denise and Ray from I think Bradford.  Yorkshire sell them at bury town hall nighter always been good quality when I've had them. Don't know what sort of prices you would be looking at for bulk buying though . Someone on here will have contact details for them. I lost their  number when my phone went tits up 

Steve 

Steve 

Thank you.  Does anyone have contact info for Denise & Ray? 

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!