Carl Fortnum @ Solid Hit Soul London 15th December

Come & join us for an Xmas party at Solid Hit Soul with Special Guest ,the fantastic Carl Fortnum & his sack of goodies on Friday 15th December.

Last time we had Carl as a guest we were packed out almost to capacity so make sure you get down early !

A big thanks to everyone who came down in October & to Dave Rimmer :thumbsup: for a floor packing set & we hope to see you all in December

8.00pm until 1.00am. £5.00 on the door with the regulars Stuart Tyler , Martin Thomson, Gene Robertson and Dave Greenhill bringing you the best in 100% Sixties Northern on original vinyl only

Solid Hit Soul, upstairs @ Oneils 73/77 Euston Road London N1, 3 minutes King's Cross, Euston, St Pancras tubes & buses galore & Kings X Thameslink

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Dave G
  • Replies 18
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Falls on the same evening as my firms xmas bash so I'll have to miss this one :angry: ....have a great time you lucky people..........see you again in February????

Yes week after Lifeline weekender Martin 16th February, don't worry I'll keep reminding you! :yes:

My round Toby ? I'll be unemployed by then, have to see if the manager will do a happy 3 or 4 hours :shades: I'll see you before then anyway mate (I expect) :wicked:

Guest CapitolSC

Just over a week to go for this tip top Northern night in London, so a gentle bump & I hope to see as many down as poss. :wicked:

I will try my best to get there :thumbsup:

Is anyone out there?

Going to be another great night I know, the best club in London, and with great resident DJ's and guest DJ's wink.gif:D:)beer.gif:thumbup: Sx

Im doing my best to get there,

really starting to get on the missus nerves so hope she will give me the "just sod off out pass"

Bearsy

lol keep it up mate, she might even throw some money at you to get in :rolleyes:

lol keep it up mate, she might even throw some money at you to get in thumbsup.gif

Wrapped around a brick maybe :thumbsup: but its starting to look good for me though as ive been a good boy so far :rolleyes:

Im doing my best to get there,

really starting to get on the missus nerves so hope she will give me the "just sod off out pass"

Bearsy

Bearsy you wont regret the effort, mate - guaranteed top quality music all night.

Dave

Bearsy you wont regret the effort, mate - guaranteed top quality music all night.

Dave

You be there yourself Dave if so i will get you a beer :thumbsup: while we enjoy the top tunes (if im aloud out that is) :thumbsup:

Bearsy

You be there yourself Dave if so i will get you a beer :D while we enjoy the top tunes (if im aloud out that is) :thumbsup:

Bearsy

Thanks All for good wishes & see "some" of you tonight - had quite a few calls this week, looks like being a good one ! :thumbsup:

Thanks All for good wishes & see "some" of you tonight - had quite a few calls this week, looks like being a good one ! :thumbsup:

It will be a good one now ive got my `get out pass` so i will be seeing you all tonight, :thumbsup::D

Really looking forward to this weekend now, SHS tonight and Lightwater tomorrow. :(yes.gif

Bearsy.

Please could the DJ's from last night refrain from posting their playlists, as I do not wish to know about the great tunes I would have missed by being at work. :angry: :thumbsup:

You missed a night of non stop great tunes by some very good DJs and a night i will definately be going back too. :shades:

Just hoping the DJs at Lightwater tonight are up to the same standard :lol:

Cheers for a top night Dave and Gene, :ohmy:

Good to meet you Dave and nice to see your fine self again Gene. :lol:

Take care and see you all soon

Bearsy