If I was granted one vinyl wish...

5 minutes ago, Winsford Soul said:

God. What a choice to make. HELP

William Powell. Heartaches, souvenirs.

Al Williams, I who am nothing

Marcia Hines. You gotta let go. ( Can I have mine back please )

Steve

Has to be your first choice Ste. :thumbsup:

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Thinking outside the box or maybe it should be inside the box my vinyl wish would be to be burnt in a coffin made from my record collection, never set fire to a record I presume they burn with a lot of smoke, I can just see the looks on the mourners faces as plumes of acrid black smoke billow (no pun intended) into the sky. Maybe they just melt and would envelop me like cling film........I really must get out more........if I had to pick an actual record I guess it would be nothing exciting just one I love, never get tired of hearing and have never owned, Julian Covay A Little Bit Hurt......probably something  else will spring to mind once I've hit submit reply 

Social source share

5 hours ago, bbrich said:

Prophets - one gold piece -shrine, not just v.rare (not booted or re-issued ?) but a unique sounding track, never heard it out so just being on a dance floor to hear it would be enough.......... (although actually i would still like it myself!).

Released also on Soul City 129 - but a lot were mispressed with Jesse James instead :(

• Thanks 1
Social source share

Guest Shufflin
2 hours ago, sheldonsoul said:

Larry Clinton red issue 👍

this one? he deserves a lot more views imo, I'm not even jealous just pleased for people with collections like this, must have worked hard for them

Edited by Shufflin
correct timestamp
Social source share

Mello Souls for me ... ... WHAT a record :thumbup:

You can always get your ears n feet around Classics, Professionals, Prophets, Richard Caiton, Eddie Billups, Little John, John and Wierdest, Larry Clinton and plenty more like em a week on Saturday if you fancy it   

• Up vote 1
Social source share

1 minute ago, PhilT said:

Mello Souls for me ... ... WHAT a record :thumbup:

You can always get your ears n feet around Classics, Professionals, Prophets, Richard Caiton, Eddie Billups, Little John, John and Wierdest, Larry Clinton and plenty more like em a week on Saturday if you fancy it   

love to hear these. but a bit too far travelling 

Social source share

14 minutes ago, carty said:

For me it would be a clean copy of "The Cavaliers , Do What I Want " Shrine 119 .  Very rare and such a heartwarming disc .

Brilliant choice - just invites you to throw yourself around the floor like a lunatic (well me anyway..)

• Up vote 1
Social source share

So very hard just to pick one!!

As mentioned earlier John And The Weirdest ( Spider Turner and the Webs C/U) Can’t Get Over These Memories - Tie.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!