Prestatyn. Reviews !!!

Can't believe that nobody has posted any reviews of the Prestatyn weekender.  Was it that bad ? Was it that good that people are still recovering  ? I know that it never sold out and there where it seems more passes available for less money than previous years.  Before anyone start shouting this isn't a dig at anyone involved.  Just curious.  

Steve 

Social source share

12 minutes ago, Winsford Soul said:

Can't believe that nobody has posted any reviews of the Prestatyn weekender.  Was it that bad ? Was it that good that people are still recovering  ? I know that it never sold out and there where it seems more passes available for less money than previous years.  Before anyone start shouting this isn't a dig at anyone involved.  Just curious.  

Steve 

think they will all be still thawing out Steve,Colin

• Up vote 1
Social source share

It was a really great weekend. Music was superb in all rooms and the pub. OK the weather was miserable and cold but that did'nt stop what was a weekender enjoyed by all ( I would think ).  It just goes to show that a great time can be enjoyed by soulies and in North Wales of course, even though the weather was against people. I really felt for the people who could not get there and I am sure that there was a lot that tried hard. Out of 10, a ten from Len.

Kev

• Up vote 1
Social source share

14 minutes ago, kevin jones said:

It was a really great weekend. Music was superb in all rooms and the pub. OK the weather was miserable and cold but that did'nt stop what was a weekender enjoyed by all ( I would think ).  It just goes to show that a great time can be enjoyed by soulies and in North Wales of course, even though the weather was against people. I really felt for the people who could not get there and I am sure that there was a lot that tried hard. Out of 10, a ten from Len.

Kev

Thanks Kevin. I love the Prestatyn weekender been from day 1. Unfortunately couldn't make it this year.  That's why I  asked the original question 

Steve 

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!