Rare RCA Stocker

Just the one RCA stocker up for grabs today

Sound file on request
Message any questions or to reserve

Willie Kendrick – Change your ways / What’s that on your finger – RCA 9212 Ex £750

One of the hardest issues to find on the label, right up there in competition with Lorraine Chandler and Gia Mateo, and what a picture it makes in all its dark ominous glory.  Double bubble here with 2 fantastic sides from the treasure trove of Pied Piper, “Change” the up-tempo R&B tinged Northern dancer, and the stunningly emotive beat ballad “Finger” on the flip, you couldn’t want for 2 better sides and at the opposite end of the soulful spectrum.

I thought I’d nailed a copy 2 years ago only for the seller, a very genuine chap, to tell me he was unable to find it in his collection, so the wait went on, and now like busses 2 came along in an instant, so one of the pair is up for grabs.  There’s nothing between them condition wise, this copy has signs of light wear on the “Finger” spindle hole and a couple of light pops, so overall the 45 is Excellent condition or better.  It is one and the same copy sold by the excellent Phil T last week, so don't worry no 50 count turned up I'm afraid! 

PayPal as friends or add 4% or bank transfer please.

Postage:
£8.50 – Special Delivery (Fully insured)
Overseas on Request

Cheers, Lee

5aa78dc10bb40_WK1.thumb.jpg.e8c94b7308f529903470eea24a1b63b7.jpg5aa78dc17b6d6_WK2.thumb.jpg.c37a30b291026b4f3d3fde9892d59805.jpgScan0057.jpg.fe74f6d671e4698750d5f3167d78a9c6.jpg
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!