Valatone Xmas Bash

Johnny T

SATURDAY 9TH DECEMBERWITH VERY SPECIAL GUESTS.......

TOBY AND TONY (THE LETCHWORTH MASSIVE)

PLUS THE REGULARS

JOHNNY TIMLIN, ANDY BB, BUEY & TONY SMITH...ALL SPINNING THE FINEST SOUL IN EUSTON! 8PM TILL 12AM

AT ST ALOYSIOUS CLUB, 29 PHOENIX RD. NW1 (RIGHT NEXT TO EUSTON STATION OFF EVERSHOLT ST.)

TAX £4 OR £3 WITH NUS CARD

2007 DATES......

20th January, 10th March,19th May, 22nd September 3rd November, 1st December

For more information call Johnny on 01375 402 622 or e-mail timlin_john@bah.com.com

Come on down and warm those legs up for the 100club... will have the usaual festive sweeties and crackers and turkey flavour crisps......

Who's coming then!!

Johnny

x

• Replies 22
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Toby's mate Tony... not my fault you don't know him... then again maybe I've got the name wrong, it's not beyond possibility..... TOBY!!! what's your mate called who's doing a spot with you at V-tone???

Hi Johnny T,it is the one and only (you only get one of these)the sequined thong wearing Honey Monster(Tony Wildman),and before you ask its not my fault,yes he is a friend but i do not want to be asscociated with him at the decks while he is doing his party tricks etc,blame his Mrs (Jackie),those with a dodgy stomach should leave the arena while he's on stage.. :lol: .

Cheers Johnny look after yer "Dad" in Germany

:unsure::lol::D Who's looking after who ??,it will be a funny ole sight ,these to two on the German ale,just dont bear thinking about.

We should all watch the news broadcast in case two UK soulies have started a political mess due to the booze and wonky specticles on johnny's forehead,and Dave demanding more ale "the dj has run out of it" Ha Ha. :thumbsup:

Seems like an age since i've been to a valatones warm up :D

Hoping to make it all depending on how i feel after the R&B nighter the night befor :thumbsup:

Me too, two allnighters in a row - will try to get along to valatone if I have recovered enough from London Bridge so I can go to 100 club :D

Guest in town Mikey

Carrots and Andy tell me Mark will be down there Johnny.

I'm still in limbo about whether to come to the niter or the Xmas party.

But hopefully catch up with you in the next few weeks or so.

SATURDAY 9TH DECEMBERWITH VERY SPECIAL GUESTS.......

TOBY AND TONY (THE LETCHWORTH MASSIVE)

PLUS THE REGULARS

JOHNNY TIMLIN, ANDY BB, BUEY & TONY SMITH...ALL SPINNING THE FINEST SOUL IN EUSTON! 8PM TILL 12AM

AT ST ALOYSIOUS CLUB, 29 PHOENIX RD. NW1 (RIGHT NEXT TO EUSTON STATION OFF EVERSHOLT ST.)

TAX £4 OR £3 WITH NUS CARD

2007 DATES......

20th January, 10th March,19th May, 22nd September 3rd November, 1st December

For more information call Johnny on 01375 402 622 or e-mail timlin_john@bah.com.com

Come on down and warm those legs up for the 100club... will have the usaual festive sweeties and crackers and turkey flavour crisps......

Who's coming then!!

Johnny

x

ME :wicked:

Not long now cant bloody wait,see you all later,lets hope the r n b lot from last night will still be aviin it large! shades.gif

Hi Nick,i thought you might have got caught up in that Tornado thing in Kensal rise as your station is not too far away,if you did i hope you were catching all them records that got blown around from those lofts etc(only joking).I got some new tunes etc to play out tonight,the bonus is its Dave Youngs (mousey) birthday today and the beers are on him..see you tonight..

TOBY.

Hi Nick,i thought you might have got caught up in that Tornado thing in Kensal rise as your station is not too far away,if you did i hope you were catching all them records that got blown around from those lofts etc(only joking).I got some new tunes etc to play out tonight,the bonus is its Dave Youngs (mousey) birthday today and the beers are on him..see you tonight..

TOBY.

Hello mate,my sister lives in kensal rise think all the locals are gonna need some scaffolding up!!! i wasnt working that night but would of done my best to save any vinyl! heard there was a rita & the tiaras,gone with the wind flying about the rise!! see you later,look forward to your spot thumbsup.gif

Edited by nick hackett

:shhh::Pbiggrin.gif

whistling.gif

Hello mate,my sister lives in kensal rise think all the locals are gonna need some scaffolding up!!! i wasnt working that night but would of done my best to save any vinyl! heard there was a rita & the tiaras,gone with the wind flying about the rise!! see you later,look forward to your spot thumbsup.gif

Finally got to the Valatone in 2006, missed all the others. Thanks to Johnny, Andy BB and the other DJs. Particularly enjoyed some of the records Andy played in the first hour, some nice medium tempo tracks, playlist please.

Nice to see my friend Paul from Manchester down for the 100 Club, and of course Rick Morrell, RBMan, Johnny and Dave Greenfield. Am currently paying for my forays onto the dance floor, but it seemed a good idea at the time. For some reason I had to get up and throw myself around to The Right Track, great record, but not one I'd normally dance to. Just seemed right at the time.

Will do my best to get there more in 2007.