The constellations

Guest northernsoul62

Guest northernsoul62

Been trying to sell my last records with no luck constellations--i didn't know how to-gemini star issue vg+/ex how much

Social source share

6 hours ago, Benji said:

Get a Discogs.com account, check out the prices it went for there and put your copy up there priced accordingly.

Benji

with an account do you get access to more price information than as a non member who just browses that site ?

cheers

Social source share

A near mint copy sold on Sunday 18th March for $191 or £136. Value has slipped down steadily in recent years as more copies have been put up for sale. Some of the demand for this Constellations record has been spurred by frenzied demand for their crossover outing, ‘I Don’t Know About You’. I suspect that some bidders on ‘ I Didn’t Know How To’ paid more than they should have in the belief they were chasing the other record.

Edited by FRANKIE CROCKER
typo
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

8 hours ago, FRANKIE CROCKER said:

A near mint copy sold on Sunday 18th March for $191 or £136. Value has slipped down steadily in recent years as more copies have been put up for sale. Some of the demand for this Constellations record has been spurred by frenzied demand for their crossover outing, ‘I Don’t Know About You’. I suspect that some bidders on ‘ I Didn’t Know How To’ paid more than they should have in the belief they were chasing the other record.

Only to get a shock when they play it.....

at least its a good record in its own right so not a complete disaster.

this could make a good thread.  What record did you buy only to find out it wasnt what you thought it was ?

Edited by dylan
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!