baz1

England world cup

Hi everyone :hatsoff2:my feeling is that we should not compete in the world cup,and would I travel there ? I think not :g:would you go and should we go ?atb baz

6 minutes ago, baz1 said:

Hi everyone :hatsoff2:my feeling is that we should not compete in the world cup,and would I travel there ? I think not :g:would you go and should we go ?atb baz

Could someone (one of the mods) do one of those vote things?

Posted (edited)

Not a England fan and couldn't give a toss whether they win , lose or draw as long as the United players come back injury free, 

What ever happened to the don't mix sports and politics. Or has the money taken that saying out of the equation Sorry Baz for going off topic

Steve

Edited by Winsford Soul

I wouldn't go if I was paid to, and I don't think any sane person ought to, I think that rules out some of the England team.  The Russian hooligans don't need another excuse to want to beat the crap out of anyone English, maybe if no-one turned up they might beat up each other.

3 minutes ago, Steve S 60 said:

They'd better go.  I've just spent a small fortune on the away kit......

Chemical-Warfare-Suits-SPHINX-SUPER-PLUS-.jpg.5ecdeb174c0190472a0c948110fab22d.jpg

:lol::lol:

16 minutes ago, TattooDave said:

I wouldn't go if I was paid to, and I don't think any sane person ought to, I think that rules out some of the England team.  The Russian hooligans don't need another excuse to want to beat the crap out of anyone English, maybe if no-one turned up they might beat up each other.

A bit like this

Posted (edited)

I’d like to see VAR used for some of the off field fights 😜.. just wish they’d get the bloody system right for the fans in the stadium , we had no idea what was happening again ... 

Let’s get it right , they can and do in Rugby and Cricket ... but the thick heads can’t seem to understand how to keep the crowd in the stadium up to date with what’s going on .. 

35EAEB94-3E2E-4CBD-9B91-039BE75B1B5C.jpeg

95A259D0-0664-4CC4-ADA8-9A53D2425F21.jpeg

Edited by stevegods

1 hour ago, JNixon said:

I watched the whole of the last Euros every game and it was the most dull experience of my life. 

It was rather dull but Wales were pretty good value I thought and I seem to recall Iceland went and caused a massive upset against a certain National team hehehe..

zTao6el.jpg

47 minutes ago, Soulsides said:

It was rather dull but Wales were pretty good value I thought and I seem to recall Iceland went and caused a massive upset against a certain National team hehehe..

zTao6el.jpg

They were but I was dying inside a little bit watching it he he. 

The general entertainment value of most matches was low. 

My tip was Iceland last year they did well.

My tip for this year is Sterling tweeting about his new diamanté Albert ring on the plane home  after being knocked out first match after the groups. 

Watched our local news last night and the wednesday/england band are going,they said that they had travelled to the last 7 euros/world cups and its been fine but I think this is a totally different ball game,I dont think its a good idea to put our players in danger and if the france game as steve foran above said about racial chants to black players then why are we going ?:dash2:baz

2 hours ago, JNixon said:

They were but I was dying inside a little bit watching it he he. 

The general entertainment value of most matches was low. 

My tip was Iceland last year they did well.

My tip for this year is Sterling tweeting about his new diamanté Albert ring on the plane home  after being knocked out first match after the groups. 

Are you implying that Sterling has a genital piercing?

6 minutes ago, TattooDave said:

It’s the next step up from diamanté sinks I’ve been told. 

Posted (edited)

Did you ask this question for political,safety,monetary reasons or the fact that England have very Little chance of being successful because every other nation seems to be looking forward to it  

Edited by monny1916
Missed word

23 minutes ago, JNixon said:

It’s the next step up from diamanté sinks I’ve been told. 

I didn't realise you could get diamanté either, I'll stick with stainless steel thanks

16 minutes ago, TattooDave said:

I didn't realise you could get diamanté either, I'll stick with stainless steel thanks

Follow him and you get fully briefed. 

13 minutes ago, TattooDave said:

I don't do social media, I prefer being anti-social unless he's buying my Guinness.

wise man found here

on topic anyone going needs to really think about safety, not a chance I'd go there

I wonder if the tough guys who shamed their country in Holland will go and act the same way in Russia?  I think not, such a shame on the true England fans who follow them everywhere and will no doubt be targets in Russia, whilst the Tough Guys will be fighting and wrecking at home when they get knocked out!!

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, TattooDave said:

He needs one, it may make him run a little more butchly.

Edited by Steve Lane

28 minutes ago, Soulfool said:

I wonder if the tough guys who shamed their country in Holland will go and act the same way in Russia?  I think not, such a shame on the true England fans who follow them everywhere and will no doubt be targets in Russia, whilst the Tough Guys will be fighting and wrecking at home when they get knocked out!!

I fear there`s going to be some very bad happenings this world cup. FIFA had enough time to strip both Russia and Qatar of the competition and award them to better suited countries after the crook Blatter and his cronies were finally unmasked for the criminals they are but for the sake of the $$$$$$$$$ they refused. 

2 hours ago, Steve Lane said:

It`s long overdue that they got rid of that stupid embarrassing band!!

I do too :yes::shhh:they do my f..kin head in at Hillsborough :lol:

17 minutes ago, Steve Lane said:

I fear there`s going to be some very bad happenings this world cup. FIFA had enough time to strip both Russia and Qatar of the competition and award them to better suited countries after the crook Blatter and his cronies were finally unmasked for the criminals they are but for the sake of the $$$$$$$$$ they refused. 

Ultras plus police vs any England fan. They don’t muck about the police over there. It’ll be an unholy mess. 

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

• 1 posts
    • 246 reads
    • Dave Harrison
    • 15 May 2018
    • 17 posts
    • 3268 reads
    • gogger
    • 02 May 2018
    • 1 posts
    • 138 reads
    • CSTA
    • 16 Apr 2018
    • 1 posts
    • 700 reads
    • roger banks
    • 26 Mar 2018
    • 6 posts
    • 343 reads
    • Pat
    • 26 Mar 2018
    • 2 posts
    • 621 reads
    • Chicanamovement
    • 13 Mar 2018

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.