Jimmy Lewis "totally Involved" Hotlanta Album

Derek Pearson

A salesman would start off by saying "You know you want this" but I wouldn't 'cos I ain't no salesman.

Jimmy Lewis album on Hotlanta from 1974 titled 'Totally involved'. Features several decent tracks "Is that any way to treat a lady", "How long is a heartache suppose to last", "Thank you" plus others.

Vinyl and cover Ex condition. £35

P&P extra. Payment UK chq or Paypal + 4%.

Off list to mirandab51@yahoo.co.uk

cheers, derek

Fifty quid seems to be the going rate on this album

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 9
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

This is quite simply one of the best Soul albums ever recorded.If you havent got then do your self a favour and buy it blind.

"Thank You" is one of the finest 7ts dancers I have heard.

£35 is cheap for the quality of the lp IMOH

Social source share

This is quite simply one of the best Soul albums ever recorded.If you havent got then do your self a favour and buy it blind.

"Thank You" is one of the finest 7ts dancers I have heard.

£35 is cheap for the quality of the lp IMOH

Totally agree, scandalously underrated, up there with John Edwards, Womack,James Carr etc. BUY IT :(

Social source share

This is quite simply one of the best Soul albums ever recorded.If you havent got then do your self a favour and buy it blind. "Thank You" is one of the finest 7ts dancers I have heard. £35 is cheap for the quality of the lp IMOH

Totally agree, scandalously underrated, up there with John Edwards, Womack,James Carr etc. BUY IT

bloody hell lads - it's my album* ain't I supposed to hype it up with outrageous comments hehe?

cheers, derek

*technically it's Miranda's I guess

Social source share

bloody hell lads - it's my album* ain't I supposed to hype it up with outrageous comments hehe?

cheers, derek

*technically it's Miranda's I guess

Sorry Derek, I'll have to wade in here too.

Delighted that this LP is so highly rated here. One of my all time favourite albums. If you don't have it it'll be the best £35 you've spent this year........

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!