Dave Abbott Added To Talk Of The South (luton) Christmas Special

Guest matt tees

Guest matt tees

Dave Abbott has been added to The DJ Rosta at the Talk Of The South (Luton) Christmas Special. It takes place on Sat 23 Dec at The Luton Rugby Club, Newlands Road, Luton. 7.30pm - 2am. (Bar Until 1am). Dave will join guests Taffy andJoe Wallace plus Residents Pete Tebbutt and Sean Chapman for a night of festive glee!!!!! and a night of dancing your little socks off.

• Replies 97
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Dave Abbott has been added to The DJ Rosta at the Talk Of The South (Luton) Christmas Special. It takes place on Sat 23 Dec at The Luton Rugby Club, Newlands Road, Luton. 7.30pm - 2am. (Bar Until 1am). Dave will join guests Taffy andJoe Wallace plus Residents Pete Tebbutt and Sean Chapman for a night of festive glee!!!!! and a night of dancing your little socks off.

==========

Another of my favourite local events, and just in time for xmas :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Dave Abbott a good all round guy,great records and an honest man.

It'll be great having him DJing at Luton,

TOTS is one hell of a good venue nice beer,friendly soul people,fantastic atmosphere with great soul tunes thrown in for good measure.

Normaly at the xmas functions action man(Pete Tebbutt) dishes out a few sweeties,Beer ,Sweets and Soul makes for a great night and with the added attraction of the Letchworth ladies man Taffy,it should be one hell of a night,heres hoping thumbsup.gif:thumbsup:

see you all on the night then..

I think i might make the journey up north for this one and treat meself for crimbo, :thumbsup:

Only ever heard good things about this place. yes.gif

Plus Dave seems to have all my wants in his box and he might get a bit festive and give me a pressie or two :thumbsup:

Bearsy

I think i might make the journey up north for this one and treat meself for crimbo, :D

Only ever heard good things about this place. yes.gif

Plus Dave seems to have all my wants in his box and he might get a bit festive and give me a pressie or two :thumbsup:

Bearsy

It's great mate, you'll love it. Dave A top jock and all round bloody good egg. Plus rest of the line up, looks like a cracking night.

Hope to be able to make it. :thumbsup:

It's great mate, you'll love it. Dave A top jock and all round bloody good egg. Plus rest of the line up, looks like a cracking night.

Hope to be able to make it. yes.gif

Yeah i agree Simsy,

Met Dave a few times through Janine and he is a good egg so it will be good to hear/see him jock as i know he has a great collection.

TOTS has been reccomended to me by a few and told its one of the best nights about.

doing me best to make this one :thumbsup:

Bearsy

Yeah i agree Simsy,

Met Dave a few times through Janine and he is a good egg so it will be good to hear/see him jock as i know he has a great collection.

TOTS has been reccomended to me by a few and told its one of the best nights about.

doing me best to make this one :thumbsup:

Bearsy

===========

Sean can't say it himself, but there are few better at reading a dancefloor and whipping up the crowd :D

:thumbsup: Dave Abbott a good all round guy,great records and an honest man.

It'll be great having him DJing at Luton,

TOTS is one hell of a good venue nice beer,friendly soul people,fantastic atmosphere with great soul tunes thrown in for good measure.

Normaly at the xmas functions action man(Pete Tebbutt) dishes out a few sweeties,Beer ,Sweets and Soul makes for a great night and with the added attraction of the Letchworth ladies man Taffy,it should be one hell of a night,heres hoping :D:(

see you all on the night then..

:yes: Toby I agree!

Letchworth ladies man vacated Letchworth for pastures new - all because he loves the M25! thumbsup.gif

Guest matt tees

===========

Sean can't say it himself, but there are few better at reading a dancefloor and whipping up the crowd :thumbsup:

Plus we have the testicle twins performing a 30 minute set and absolutely no excuses for not dancing or you will be trouble from myself and more importantly Joe "who stands no nonsense and also no excuse for not dancing" Wallace - you have been warned. Headmaster and Headmistress of Luton Soul School!!!!

Guest matt tees

Nice way to start Christmas :D .........will Dave Abbott find it though?

Nice to see you on Sat at Cardiff and sober!!, you always seem to snaffle a bargin out of my sales boxes Young Man!!

I don't get out much these days due to the kids BUT this is one of the few events I do try and make it too when I can. Cracking fun night, great toons and a chance for me to heckle Taffy for a change whilst the Lovely Joe and I are saying sweet nuthings as per usual to one another in a dark corner, the foxy Minx MMMMMMMM. I shall be there (my Sister and family arrivin from the States and going for a sleep pending first!)

I don't get out much these days due to the kids BUT this is one of the few events I do try and make it too when I can. Cracking fun night, great toons and a chance for me to heckle Taffy for a change whilst the Lovely Joe and I are saying sweet nuthings as per usual to one another in a dark corner, the foxy Minx MMMMMMMM. I shall be there (my Sister and family arrivin from the States and going for a sleep pending first!)

===========

You still haven't mastered child locks then? tongue.gif

Guest matt tees

The Big O you old devil, congrats on your excellent soul night at Letchworth I have heard fantastic reports. It would be good to catch up :lol: . No heckleing the ladies man please!!!!

The Big O you old devil, congrats on your excellent soul night at Letchworth I have heard fantastic reports. It would be good to catch up :D . No heckleing the ladies man please!!!!

thanks sean,glad you warned him off wouldn't want to give him a thick ear in front of everyone :P:lol:

thanks sean,glad you warned him off wouldn't want to give him a thick ear in front of everyone :(:D

Please go on Taffy let me give him a thick ear,i been wanting to do it for ages but never had the chance till now please please let me do it. :lol::P

Got the transport sorted for this one (no stolen motors this time). :D

Guest matt tees

:unsure: Toby I agree!

Letchworth ladies man vacated Letchworth for pastures new - all because he loves the M25! :)

It will be good to see you again especially as you never seem to stop dancing, you have been one of our regular over the last 5 years and will definately leave 2006 with a bang. This is sure to be packed to the rafters.

Edited by matt tees
Guest matt tees

Less than 2 weeks before the Talk of the south christmas special!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just bumping it up.............. Party Hats, sweets and chocs and a very warm welcome from Lynn and Michelle on the door - Hello My Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just bumping it up.............. Party Hats, sweets and chocs and a very warm welcome from Lynn and Michelle on the door - Hello My Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sean send me some flyers to put out at lightwater on sat nite or better still bring some yourself and see big dave abbott in action

moldie

Guest matt tees

sean send me some flyers to put out at lightwater on sat nite or better still bring some yourself and see big dave abbott in action

moldie

[/quoted

Moldie you old spunker, you'll never believe this but i've run out of flyer's. Pete's got them if he's got any left. Would you be a pal and ask all jocks to plug it for us, owe you BIG BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, especially young Dave The Rave Abbott, in fact Jannine could use a loud speaker to plug it for us!!!!!!!!

Guest vinylvixen

Toby I think you will have to wait your turn, first of all Headmisstress Joe W will be giving Neil a damm good spanking!!

Oooh, did someone say SPANKING :thumbsup: We could make it a rubber themed evening....oops, sorry, wrong forum :thumbsup: Can't wait to grapple in a soulful kind of way with my lovely oppo, Sean & Mr O...be warned - this is a PARTY night.... :D:D Countdown here we come.... :hypo::D Jo

Oooh, did someone say SPANKING :D We could make it a rubber themed evening....oops, sorry, wrong forum :thumbsup: Can't wait to grapple in a soulful kind of way with my lovely oppo, Sean & Mr O...be warned - this is a PARTY night.... :(:D Countdown here we come.... :D:D Jo

HAVE A TOP ONE YE OLDE TESTES TWINS.....SOUNDS LIKE YOUR HOLDING A BALL..OR IS IT THOSE CATS AT THE BINS AGAIN :thumbsup:

CPTN M :hypo:

Guest marco i

Oooh, did someone say SPANKING :thumbsup: We could make it a rubber themed evening....oops, sorry, wrong forum :thumbsup: Can't wait to grapple in a soulful kind of way with my lovely oppo, Sean & Mr O...be warned - this is a PARTY night.... :D:D Countdown here we come.... :hypo::D Jo

So sorry to lose the "Testicle Twins" performance... Have a great one!

Marco

Guest vinylvixen

So sorry to lose the "Testicle Twins" performance... Have a great one!

Marco

Marco, The Twins will be sorry that you and Barbara can't be there BUT they'll play something special for you :thumbsup: Now, do I wear my Las Vegas showgirl outfit or my Santa's filled my Stocking outfit...decisions, decisions :thumbsup: See y'all there - Jo

Guest matt tees

Marco, The Twins will be sorry that you and Barbara can't be there BUT they'll play something special for you :thumbsup: Now, do I wear my Las Vegas showgirl outfit or my Santa's filled my Stocking outfit...decisions, decisions :thumbsup: See y'all there - Jo

Now I do hope you are going to be your sweet little self Madame JO!!!!!!!!!! nah! knock em dead girl!! Now what are we going to wear my dear??????

Guest matt tees

really looking forward to luton

its going to be a very merry christmas rolleyes.gif

Always a pleasure to see your boots grace the floor at luton, hope they are leather you sexy minx!!!!!!!!!!

Guest vinylvixen

Now what are we going to wear my dear??????

Something matching and in pink.... :thumbsup: Sean, this is going to be a big thing...i can feel it in my bits yes.gif Can't wait...Jo

Guest matt tees

Something matching and in pink.... :thumbsup: Sean, this is going to be a big thing...i can feel it in my bits :thumbsup: Can't wait...Jo

Jo can you pm your number so i can speak with you tomow.

Guest matt tees

I have just spoken to Dave Abbott and due to peroanal problems Dave will sadly not be guesting for us next week, really sorry to hear this Dave will not be with us, but will def get Dave on at a later date. Really gutted was so looking forward to Dave's spot!.

Edited by matt tees
Guest vinylvixen

How was the heavy breathing for you, darling?? I was the mystery sex pest phone caller :thumbsup: Can't wait to unleash my album only track.... :thumbsup: See y'all soon. Jo

Guest vinylvixen

sorry everybody, but family things have to come first sometimes.

Dave, priorities etc...but it will still be a shame not to see you...always a pleasure. Hope all is ok - Jo

Guest matt tees

How was the heavy breathing for you, darling?? I was the mystery sex pest phone caller :thumbsup: Can't wait to unleash my album only track.... :) See y'all soon. Jo

Jo the track was sublime and really looking forward to hearing it in your set, make sure you wear pink which makes the boys wink and your fingers st-nk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest vinylvixen

Jo , make sure you wear pink which makes the boys wink and your fingers st-nk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darling, it's the other way round :thumbsup: Have you sorted out the meat raffle :) See you soon....heart be still...Jo

Guest matt tees

There's gonna be a car or two coming up from Bromley for this one :thumbsup:

Cant think of a better place to start my birthday celebrations :thumbsup:

Woohoo!

Excellent it will be great to have you on board and I am sure you will have a great time, come and say hello when you get there. Remember in the words of the testicles twins - no excuses for not dancing!!!!

There's gonna be a car or two coming up from Bromley for this one :thumbsup:

Cant think of a better place to start my birthday celebrations :yes:

Woohoo!

There looks like there is a car following you up from Medway now ive worked me magic on the missus and promised her the earth :thumbsup:

Good to see you all at Lightwater and tell Anton to stop trying to get me to go to Stoke or i will get divorced :shades::D:yes:

Bearsy :P

Guest matt tees

There looks like there is a car following you up from Medway now ive worked me magic on the missus and promised her the earth :thumbsup:

Good to see you all at Lightwater and tell Anton to stop trying to get me to go to Stoke or i will get divorced :thumbsup::yes::shades:

Bearsy :yes:

My My, I hope your not letting that Mischief aka B.B.B bloke follow you, I've told you before backs to the wall!! when in his company!!! I've spoken to Madame Jo and she's right up for a right good knees-up!! I am sure M25 ladies man is as well, guaranteed to be a MONSTER!!!!

My My, I hope your not letting that Mischief aka B.B.B bloke follow you, I've told you before backs to the wall!! when in his company!!! I've spoken to Madame Jo and she's right up for a right good knees-up!! I am sure M25 ladies man is as well, guaranteed to be a MONSTER!!!!

I dont mind following that B.B.B bloke as i have taken your advice on board Sean (i gather this is you Sean). :shades:

Be good to see Madam Jo again she is a crazy Chatham bird :thumbsup:

Will come and say hello to Sean :thumbsup:

really looking forward to Saturday now :yes:

Bearsy :yes:

Guest matt tees

post-2461-1166470202_thumb.jpg

Sean said it's a tin of Ye Old Oak Ham for the first prize Jo :thumbsup: ....Look forward to seeing you in My neck of the woods for a change

Jon Buck

Jon, that is never Madame Jo in the pic, if so when was it taken and where, reveal all Mr Buck!!

Guest clanger v2

Bearsy :wicked:

Amazing what a bag of topsoil can do for a relationship eh :wicked:

pm me your number mate and we'll see if we can arrange a meet up on the way there. :shades:

Guest matt tees

Amazing what a bag of topsoil can do for a relationship eh :thumbsup:

pm me your number mate and we'll see if we can arrange a meet up on the way there. :wicked:

Bromley's Top Boys are out in force and will be warmly welcomed to TOTS, by some cockney/medway girl geezer, Ladies man Taffy, Pete R&B Tebbs and Chaps, you better behave as we have the MIC!! Will be great to see YA!!!!