Jump to content
  • Sign Up
dylan

English teams in 18/19 champions league ?

Recommended Posts

Unlikely to happen but a what if.....

 

top 4 

man city

spurs

man utd

chelsea

 

then

 

liverpool win CL

arsenal win EL

 

How many of above would be playing in 18/19 CL ?

 

tried google but maybe didnt word the question good enough to get an answer.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, dylan said:

Unlikely to happen but a what if.....

 

top 4 

man city

spurs

man utd

chelsea

 

then

 

liverpool win CL

arsenal win EL

 

How many of above would be playing in 18/19 CL ?

 

tried google but maybe didnt word the question good enough to get an answer.

 

 

 

Hopefully mickies get knocked out in semi-final if they beat shitty .  Not bothered about the rest only Man United.  Don't want lfc.  mcfc. lufc to win at tiddly winks never mind anything else 

Steve 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Intersting thought ... but I can’t see Chelsea getting 4th .

That said , stranger things have happened, like Mr Blue hair scoring two good goals at the weekend ! 

Let’s see what kind of a reception our bus gets on Tuesday 🚌🚌... 

 

53AB4FD4-2DCA-455A-89F0-8E4091E7CF01.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, stevegods said:

That said , stranger things have happened, like Mr Blue hair scoring two good goals at the weekend ! 

Yes, I thought that.  Are we sure he doesn't have a twin brother who is good at football?

 

4 hours ago, chalky said:

Chelsea ten points off, just about impossible for them to get into top 4 given the form of those above. 

Yes, but my beloved lilywhites did manage to finish third in a two horse race not so long ago :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, chalky said:

Chelsea ten points off, just about impossible for them to get into top 4 given the form of those above. 

Yes they needed to beat west ham for this to even be remotely possible.

 

i was just cuious if they would all get in or if somebody would miss out.

 

my thougt was lowest qualifying league places would be the one to suffer but cant find anything online to back it up.

Edited by dylan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mike said:

looking forward to tonites match

liverpool through after a dour 90 mins be my dodgy call ?

2-2 draw methinks...possibly ??

 

*frantically checks online for odds while missus hoovers upstairs* 

:lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it will be a nail biter ..

Just hope City don’t get an early goal , but I can’t see it being dour at all . Not with what’s at stake . 

2-1 my call, with us going through 2-4 on aggregate 🤞

“Mo Salah , Mo Salah running down the wing . 😜” 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, chalky said:

Chelsea ten points off, just about impossible for them to get into top 4 given the form of those above. 

And seeing as they`ve also to play us at The Turf, could be taking 6 point off Chelski this season on our way to Europe.:wicked:

I just had to mention the "E" word cos it sound s so mental!:rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

So this all conquering team from the waste land's:wicked:. The greatest team the premiership has ever seen:wicked:. Knocked out:thumbup:. The worst part of this . It was by the mickies:(. Deleted last part because of to many sensitive keyboard warrior's.

Steve

Edited by Winsford Soul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mo Salah , Mo Salah ... running down the wing .... 

what price him overtaking Ronaldo in goals scored this season and netting the winner against him in the final.... ahh dreams are made of this .

 

Roma ... where did that come from 😲

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 22:24, Winsford Soul said:

So this all conquering team from the waste land's:wicked:. The greatest team the premiership has ever seen:wicked:. Knocked out:thumbup:. The worst part of this . It was by the mickies:(. Deleted last part because of to many sensitive keyboard warrior's.

Steve

Maybe one year City will finally get their hands on Big Ears.... :g:  

13007262_1031294323574129_6819853488670824971_n.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/04/2018 at 23:39, woolie mark said:

Yes, I thought that.  Are we sure he doesn't have a twin brother who is good at football?

 

Yes, but my beloved lilywhites did manage to finish third in a two horse race not so long ago :(

I seem to remember that.😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/04/2018 at 22:59, stevegods said:

Mo Salah , Mo Salah ... running down the wing .... 

what price him overtaking Ronaldo in goals scored this season and netting the winner against him in the final.... ahh dreams are made of this .

 

Roma ... where did that come from 😲

I had a £10 bet at 25-1 

 

Dreams can sometimes come true , fingers crossed .

Salah Ballon D or ... yes please 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d take a dour draw anytime , but can’t see it being anything like that . This Champions League has thrown up some really great games , last night was no exception. 

Cant see us not scoring but also can’t see us not conceding.What we don’t need is a Roma early goal and us sitting back trying to defend for 80 mins. 

1-3 tonight - 3-8 aggregate . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 02/05/2018 at 08:00, mike said:

any calls for tonights match ?

a dour draw be mine.. 

 

There is never a dour draw with us. 

Sometimes I wish there was . 

*Man City win the Premiership.               *Liverpool win Champions League               *Chelsea win FA Cup 

Sounds like a great season to me 

Kiev here we come 

 

 

 

Edited by stevegods

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  Sign up/in to remove

On 09/04/2018 at 10:21, stevegods said:

Intersting thought ... but I can’t see Chelsea getting 4th ..

 

 

Are you still sticking to this.

 

spurs have past form and came 3rd in a 2 horse race not so long ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/05/2018 at 19:50, stevegods said:

 

*Man City win the Premiership.               *Liverpool win Champions League               *Chelsea win FA Cup 

Sounds like a great season to me 

Kiev here we come 

 

 

 

Two down one to go ! 

Come on you Mighty Reds 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Sign Up

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign up now!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts



×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.