9 GREAT TUNES UP FOR GRABS

terrib40

Here I have for sale are a few tunes that never come out of the boxes, take a look if you are interested let me know by private message please.

HESITATIONS... IM NOT BUILT THAT WAY/SOUL SUPERMAN... K790...KAPP DJ... M- /E++..Plays great...WITH ORIGINAL KAPP SLEEVE.£200.00 Blue pen on and nov66 date on b side...

THE BALLADS..I CANT SE YOUR LOVE (for the tears in my eyes)...vj-714...VEE JAY RECORDS DJ..EX./EX .Plays great.. Few small bubbles in both sides of the wax.DNEP...£200.00

THE DYNELLS...CALL ON ME...45-6638...ATCO RECORDS DJ...VG+..Plays Ex...WITH ORIGINAL SLEEVE...£300.00...Black pen star on A side, faint Lisa name on A+B side...labels slightly disclosures due to age.

BELITA WOODS..MAGIC CORNER..M-106...MOIRA RECORDS...VG- Plays loud with a few crackles..Offers? Faint pen on A, slight ring ware on a+b sides

CREATIONS...A DREAM/FOOTSTEPS...Z-1005...ZODIAC RECORDS....EX both sides... Very clean issue...Plays great....£130.00

JOE BATAAN..GYPSY WOMAN...447 A...FANIA RECORDS...EX+ WAX AND LABLES...Plays great... £130.00

BIG ELLA... IT TAKES A LOT OF LOVING (to satisfy me)...L-2101..LO LO RECORDS...EX WAX AND LABLES..OFFERS??

THE ROYAL ESQUIRES...AINT GONNA RUN...EX+ WAX AND LABLES... Plays great...One tiny bubble on A , two on B side DNEP.. £200.00

MANDRILL...TOO LATE..AS0375...ARISTA RECORDS...EX WAX...A side label has slight bubbles....DNEP... £100.00

ALL TUNES WILL BE POSTED SPECIAL DELIVERY NO EXCEPTIONS ......PAYMENT THROUGH PAYPAL FOR SECURITY ONLY..

THANKS FOR LOOKING...OFFERS ALWAYS WELCOME..... 9X MORE POSSIBLY LISTED AT THE WEEKEND....

DSC_0522.JPG

DSC_0523.JPG

DSC_0524.JPG

DSC_0542.JPG

DSC_0541.JPG

Edited by terrib40
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply