Steve S 60

Happy RSD

41 minutes ago, RICK SCOTT said:

Is that on a 7' or 12' Steve....... Thanks Steve, Enjoy Yourself 

Actually it's a 16" cutting blade.  It's a fairly big lawn, Rick.

For anyone interested, Superfi have 10% off all turntables and accessories this weekend.

Posted (edited)

Going of ebay prices for record day issues it certainly was a happy day for some, the Frank Wilsons are already standing at over thirty quid with over five days still to go. Page after page of RSD'S for sale......edit   ooops just seen the own up thread....

Edited by Twoshoes

We had the busiest day since we took over the shop in November and have gone some way to recouping some of the money we’ve spent developing the store, so we’d like to say a huge thanks to all the people who see the value of supporting independent shops :)

it’s also worth reflecting on the fact that the soul scene often (and understandably) has a somewhat distorted perspective on these sort of things. If I could have got hold of more copies of certain RSD releases, FW would be well down the list - and certainly below The Courteeners, Noel Gallagher, Madonna, Ocean Colour Scene and Bowie. I sold a lot more copies of the Tom Waits releases than I did FW. 

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.