Come on, own up!

Julianb

Guest Shufflin

the thing is some of these may very well pop up on Juno or similar in a week or so for a tenner or less - why are some so desperate to own a re-issue?

Edited by Shufflin
Social source share

1 hour ago, FRANKIE CROCKER said:

Just ordered mine. Let’s face it, I’ll never own an original and the test press is not for sale. This special issue seems to be the next best option for collectors of US imports. I might even get rid of the Eddie Foster bootleg now.

Where did you order it From Frankie ? Just interested as UK RSD shops can’t sell online for a week. Still a better bet to wait than deal with eBay scalpers I’d have thought? 

Social source share

7 minutes ago, Godzilla said:

Where did you order it From Frankie ? Just interested as UK RSD shops can’t sell online for a week. Still a better bet to wait than deal with eBay scalpers I’d have thought? 

On line with eBay...guess the USA dealers are a week ahead. Most importantly, I got it at a low price from a bricks and mortar store. Get in there before scalpers I say.

• Up vote 2
Social source share

Guest WakefieldArchive

Picked up 2 copies yesterday in Maryland. Played it today, and it sounds like the mono mix! :)   Happy with it, and paid store price of $14 each. Would have preferred it to have the Soul label on it, but the Quality Control does have a neat story behind it.

Edited by WakefieldArchive
Social source share

7 hours ago, FRANKIE CROCKER said:

On line with eBay...guess the USA dealers are a week ahead. Most importantly, I got it at a low price from a bricks and mortar store. Get in there before scalpers I say.

Yeah different rules in the States and Europe, which is a pain for UK shops tbh. Hope the shipping wasn't too expensive and glad you supported a B&M store mate - more power to your elbow! :)

• Up vote 2
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!