‘Mysterious’ Instrumental

It's uncredited (just "Instrumental" on the label), but is the B-side of a pop record by a group called The Stitch In Tyme. Canadian release on the Yorkville label. Scan attached - remember having it on a tape covered up as Billy Jackson Orchestra "If It Takes Forever"

si tyme.jpg

Edited by soulAdequateNP
Label scan and more info added
Social source share

1 hour ago, Godzilla said:

Scottish Singer Tam White cut it too

Future Thoughts is his best though - proper Mod / Psych banger!

Thanks for that info mate, you had my immediate interest there as soon as I saw the marvellous worlds of Mod and Psyche grouped together !

Will have to check that one out..:)

Edited by Soulsides
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

This thread ..:) 

I think we should have a Soul Source poll to decide which one of these versions of 'Don't Make Promises' is the most 'Northern' coupled with a nice friendly non partisan debate in the comments.....hmm, but then again on second thoughts it's a debate that could rage out of control and run forever.. with both disagreement and heartfelt belief, passionate alliances forged and then broken !

Until the next original test pressing of a Frank Wilson 'Do I Love You ' 45 turns up that is..:lol: 

Pre-Edit Disclaimer:

This post was meant to be taken as a joke in content @ the Soul Source community by the way...:wink:

Edited by Soulsides
@
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

2 hours ago, soulboy69 said:

And of course there's this one... 

That's pure Soul fire !

5 minutes ago, tiberius said:

Oliver Norman did a good version

^^^Now this is the main reason why I love this forum.

The collective knowledge and experience of the members on the this site is worth its weight in sonic gold every which way you turn.

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!