perri kaye

HELP wav downloads needed

hi im a record collector but I also have wavs which I need for certain gigs. im struggling to download a lot of tune wav versions. does anybody know where I could buy that isn't from Juno or Beatport??

Posted (edited)

Wav's are going to kill your disc space mate, good quality MP3 should do it as Chalky says, keep the bit rate up, don't compress them and they will sound fine I'm sure..

For ages I recorded allot of my original 45's as Wavs, still got allot if your interested, or I have their MP3 counterparts if you have stuff to swap? any Genre, decade, But I'm not really into Funk much... lols

Mal

Edited by Mal C

I've been archiving a lot of my original in .flac format for years now. I save most of my 60's tracks in mono and it works out about 3mb per minute, which I can live with. Not too bothered about disc space used as memory is pretty cheap these days, and my phone has a 128Gb card installed.  

Dave

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.