Un-issued Tymes On Winchester Records

Guest melandthensome

Guest melandthensome

I have been going through the thousands of choons that I was very fortunate to be given on mp3 by my good old sadly departed buddy Frankiej .

And I have had them for well over 8 yrs or so and theres about 20,000 so far that I am going through as there all in there genres etc and frank had well over 30plus thousand at my last attempt to trawl through them anyway

I have a Tymes track with the same numbering as the flip I think to 'Here she comes' or if not then another but obviously its not as I checked my copy.

Does anyone know of any un-issued material by the group.I have mentioned it to Caesar of the Tymes and he wasnt sure but said He thinks a few were left un-issued.

Anyway

any info would be just bloody champion.

Cheers

mel-o-delphia :thumbsup:

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

This sounds like the one that Julian Bentley mentioned again on here quite recently.

We discussed it on ANS some time back. From memory, it's on an album and on some mispressed Cameo 45's.

A search on the site might bring up more?

Social source share

Guest melandthensome

Thanks guys

I have a couple of acetates actually from the mid-60's with no name etc and very raw but nice.I have an idea on one buy sent the track to 2 guys on the scene with over 50yrs collecting between them.Jeeze thats nowt is it LOL I am on my 34th yr now.

Anyway

its a thing I have had a while and never really pushed it but hey fellas I might send one of them to ya........ALL DEPENDS IF THE BLUE BOYS WIN TODAY..........YA DIG.

Later

Mel-street end boot boy circa mid 1970's.........HO HO.

post-6164-1165158496_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!