Guest Leigh J

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 7
  • Views 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Does Anyone On Here Use Limewire Or Simlar For Downloading NS ?

My Son constantly uses limewire etc for downloads of his type of music and has found the odd NS track for me. However make sure your PC is well protected! Following a near disaster our PC repair guy informed me that of the hundreds of virus' he cleared from my hard drive most probably came in via limewire :unsure: He reckons this is one of the most invasive programmes known to man !

Hope this helps

Mark :thumbsup:

Social source share

My Son constantly uses limewire etc for downloads of his type of music and has found the odd NS track for me. However make sure your PC is well protected! Following a near disaster our PC repair guy informed me that of the hundreds of virus' he cleared from my hard drive most probably came in via limewire :unsure: He reckons this is one of the most invasive programmes known to man !

Hope this helps

Mark :thumbsup:

yep Limewire full of virus' and trojans etc.

Edited by chalky
Social source share

Guest Leigh J

My Son constantly uses limewire etc for downloads of his type of music and has found the odd NS track for me. However make sure your PC is well protected! Following a near disaster our PC repair guy informed me that of the hundreds of virus' he cleared from my hard drive most probably came in via limewire :lol: He reckons this is one of the most invasive programmes known to man !

Hope this helps

Mark :lol:

Thanks For The Warning :yes:

Cheers :lol:

Social source share

Source Advert