Adydj

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 9
  • Views 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Ady. Found the LP and it’s a nice track - first time I’ve ever played it typically though DR does take it over a bit. It is on the uk TML 11096 LP track 4 written by Smokey plus Rogers and Moore. You can pick this up quite cheaply I would think .

I don’t think it’s on a French ep though. If so it should have been in the Daniel delorme great book. I actually bought it off him with a couple of free posters when visiting his shop in Paris many years ago - got some great pic sleeve eps from there. USA records I think it was called. I could be wrong of course...and will now check other books and discography’s.happy hunting. 

Best paul

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Hi adydj,

Its me again ,with apologies, "Then " by the 4 Tops {no Supremes  no temptations} is in fact on a French EP ,TMEF 545, 18 '11'1967. and its absolutely Brilliant !, How do i Know ' ? I have it in my attic ! The portugese EP is the only Issue of the Supes & Tempts,but 4Tops is the First recording ,and better.

If you are sorted or not ,give me a shout i have 2 copies of 4Tops Version EP , on 45 .rpm.

Very Best Regards ,John ,Malaga ,Spain.

Social source share

• 4 weeks later...