Pictures of Us

12 minutes ago, SWIFTY said:

What's the lasses name Pedro ? I Remember her but not the name , did she go out with Mad Kev (Thomas) ?

Trust you're well matey

Swifty:thumbsup:

Now then oh Swift one! I'm ok mate and hope all is well with you. 

😀

It's Caroline. Originally from Grimsby, then lived in Louth for a bit. She did indeed go out with Kev for a bit - years ago. She's been married to Dave, my mate from Mablethorpe for years. Theyve got two lads.

Pete

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Hi Peter, to quote Carlin 'I'm the Daddy now!' :hatsoff2:

LoL I've taken over AATS and LAYB so Mike can concentrate on other areas of the site.

Yes leave this here for a while and have reminisce and chat, and add to it.

When it goes quiet I'll add any pics you put in, to the Galleries. Hope that is suitable, best wishes, cool pic, post more!

Social source share

5 minutes ago, BabyBoyAndMyLass said:

Hi Peter, to quote Carlin 'I'm the Daddy now!' :hatsoff2:

LoL I've taken over AATS and LAYB so Mike can concentrate on other areas of the site.

Yes leave this here for a while and have reminisce and chat, and add to it.

When it goes quiet I'll add any pics you put in, to the Galleries. Hope that is suitable, best wishes, cool pic, post more!

Ha! I didnt know you were putting in a shift as a mod! Nice one - I had a stint in the past.

Thanks

Pete

PS - I'm sure there will be lots of posts regarding my good looks. We could be in for one hella of a ride. 

😀 When will the smileys be fixed mod don?

Edited by Peter99
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

32 minutes ago, Lionelonthevinyl said:

Please don't take offence but I can see who Donald Trump mirrored his hair do on when looking at the young ladies coiffeur in the photo. It's a proper work of art....kind regards..Rob

It was pretty hard core Rob!

• Up vote 1
Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Shufflin
33 minutes ago, the Happy Hooker said:

Wild child.............................................. 

interesting photo, what is the story behind that scene? each guy has a different expression  😎

Social source share

1 hour ago, back street blue said:

Sound thanks Baz.........I remember you and Shelly from City Limits.......see you at the Horti soon mate 👍

Great stuff john👍 your missus is fiona as we remember ?c ya at horti soon m8 tek care. Baz n shelly

• Up vote 1
Social source share

On ‎02‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 18:48, Mark S said:

Me in 74 at some dingy hole on Station rd . I,m the one in the grey trousers and dodgy jumper not the one in the dress 

wigan_1974_03_323x470.jpg

Was going to say you look very fetching but then read the second part of the post!

So who is the girl, anybody know?

• Up vote 1
Social source share

2 hours ago, BabyBoyAndMyLass said:

Here's one of us at Wethies in Newquay with DJs Tom Yule (Phonic fm) Dean Carr (Soul on Wax) Dave Stabler (Soul on Wax) Mark Sargeant (Yate/Soul on Wax). Warming up for last years Newquay winter weekender.

31284066_2080689321959447_1281946317970519649_n.jpg

Whichn oine is ytou and the missus?

• Up vote 1
Social source share

On 23/05/2018 at 17:03, Winsford Soul said:

Me n Lou 

(I'm the good looking one on the right )

Steve 

IMG-20151001-WA0001.jpg

Omg steve 😯 remember you n lou from our early days over manc !!always got a nod of the head from you and my shelly remembers lou too 👍 atb baz n shelly Xx great stuff and lovely people x 

Edited by baz1
  • Up vote 2
Social source share

6 hours ago, Patto said:

Nice thread this good to put faces to the names on here.Here are a couple of Me and Bev in SKINNY nighter days.,And a more recent years one from prestwich

20180523_184017.thumb.jpg.2769b316ea3dce48d27f4c0149eb161c.jpg20180524_152359.thumb.jpg.a953ad2b1587b6ab8535c172bbba7c3b.jpg20160803_131023.thumb.jpg.20a34db7066937699673c3f382b1d752.jpg

You chewin a wasp patto or ?????😂😂 baz n shelly 😂😂😂 remember you from early Sheffield years👍 great thread 👍 top stuff X

• Up vote 2
Social source share

38 minutes ago, baz1 said:

Omg steve 😯 remember you n lou from our early days over manc !!always got a nod of the head from you and my shelly remembers lou too 👍 atb baz n shelly Xx great stuff and lovely people x 

Thanks Baz . I thought that I recognized you from some of your posts on here. Everyone knows me unfortunately. Be good to see you out and about. :thumbup: o'we

Steve n Lou . X

Edited by Winsford Soul
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

18 minutes ago, Winsford Soul said:

Brilliant Baz. Had some laughs with Dick John over the year's even went over to Dublin with him a couple times. / Top man

Steve

Yes steve top bloke 👍 he was my best man when I married shell but he dint get there on time but we know what his time keepins like 😂😂😂😂😂 he's just real deal X miss him on the scene,went over to see him summer last year 😂😂😂 proper Xx atb baz .will get over soon steve/lou Xx let us know where ya goin ? We at whitchurch soon 👍

Edited by baz1
Social source share

11 minutes ago, baz1 said:

Me shell n pete ibizagogo 2002 Xx 

15271972641571781450247.jpg

Pete Coulson. n Viv had some good times over the years with them.  even for a city can he's ok. Ha ha. He's poorly at the moment Baz. 

Steve

P.S.. I've got one of those T shirts with lowton on from one of the anniversaries

Edited by Winsford Soul
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

1 minute ago, Winsford Soul said:

Pete Coulson. n Viv had some good times over the years with them.  even for a city can he's ok. Ha ha. He's poorly at the moment Baz. 

Steve

Hope he's getting well 😢we had only been on the scene 7 months when we met pete and viv qnd they wer soooo good to us Xx baz

• Up vote 1
Social source share

3 hours ago, Peter99 said:

Did anyone notice how my ears have shrunk over the years. No more Toby Jug, Wing Nut, Big Ears for me!

:thumbup:

Thinks its ya head that got biggered pete 😱 sorry 😂 baz. but ya right 👍 how did that appen ?I have and still got sticky out ears 😂😂😂😂 got a great pic of me n mi ears,spannered at lifeline weekender😵 will post it when I dig it out.baz

• Up vote 2
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!