A HANDFUL OF KILLER SOUL 45s on ORIGINAL LABELS

JUST A FEW RARER SWEET/ XOVER/ DEEP & OBSCURE  SELECTIONS FOR SALE ON THIS FRIDAY... 

ZODIAC - I Miss You/Party Back (KIM-PAT) STRONG VG+  plays++  *Extremely Rare & Rarely Ever Seen For Sale! *Everytime This Gets Played out at a Venue it gets Jaw Dropping Reactions that Falsetto Lead, Group Backing, Twanging Guitar, Mesmerizing Keys altogether Such an Infectious Beat  it Oooozes Soul of the Highest Order FACEMELTER!! & The FunkSide is Great Too! $1200

CURLY MYRICK - It Be's That Way/Nothing Word Song (Q RECORDS) STRONG VG+ Slight DishWarp like most others *DNAP! This one also plays above grade THIS IS THE ONE TO GET ON THE 1st ISSUE & THE BEST VERSION Besides the Other 2 LATER RELEASES,...NEEDS NO INTRODUCTION SO  DON'T SLEEP THIS STILL COMMANDS STRONG DEMAND,  MOST ARE TUCKED AWAY IN COLLECTIONS NOW & THE SMALL QTY THAT WAS AROUND IS DRIED UP   $750

MY CHILDREN + TWO - Magic Words/ Fly So High (MAGIC) VG++ Very Little is known on this 45' except the fact that it is Extremely Rare & From Texas Early 70s and is Also The Same Band Pre-"KOOL and TOGETHER" But This Is Their Very 1st Release & Very off the Radar This one is Sure to Skyrocket  In Value Once the Right SweetSoul Collector brings it to light, plays it out as it Deserves, or Comps it??.. "KILLER GRITTY SWEET DEEP PSYCH TUNE"?? hard to Describe, Has that Thelma Skaggs Gritty Raw Feel to it  $650 *should be over 1k in my opinion:g:

BRENDA TEE - My Belief / Instrumental (RILEYS) STRONG VG+ Here's another Extremely Rare Detroit 45' Rarely Seen for sale & one of the More Harder To Acquire Rileys Releases, Especially on THIS, DARE I SAY..ONLY KNOWN ISSUE COPY! (Well, Atleast the only one i know of so far??)  This Female Detroit Rarity Has it All Great Lyrics and That Uppity Sweet With A Beat Appeal  $600

*SHIPPING IS FROM UNITED STATES, ALL 45s WILL BE PACKED WELL & IN 45' MAILERS  PROTECTED SECURELY & TIGHT!

SHIPPING:

WITHIN THE UNITED STATES IS  $4 COMES WITH TRACKING NUMBER

SHIPPING OVERSEAS:

WILL BE  SHIPPED OFF TO YOU AS REGISTERED MAIL ONLY; DUE TO THE  HIGHER VALUES SO YOU DO GET A TRACKING NUMBER  $24

ANY OTHER QUESTIONS, ETC... PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DM ME THANKS FOR LOOKING :thumbup:

*I will UPLOAD actual photos of these 45s Later on Today.. it is Currently  3am right now in the states and I don't have the best lighting right now so come sun up, I'll take good pics and upload em'...

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!