Wiganer1

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Great record Mark, must say its not one you see very much, to be honest i dont think i've ever seen one :thumbsup: but havent been looking for it if you know what i mean, if you look you find. If that makes sense :D

Social source share

anyone got one 4 sale..ta

Great tune! I don't know if it's rare, but my mate Eddie King has been after this for a long time before grabbing a copy...

Despite my 60s tastes, Greg's modern tune on Alfa is always in my playbox... :thumbsup:

Roccia

Edited by Roccia
Social source share

Guest stromberg

it's on chess I think :thumbsup:

saw a couple copies for sale on here over the last few months, should be under 30, but more than 10 pounds, I'd say..

Has been among my favourite 6t's northern records for 15 years now..and probably will be for a long time..

Good luck getting one!

Stefan

Social source share

Hi Mark, great record, got a copy myself played it a few gigs ago but it seemed to go over most peoples heads tttttt. no taste....anyway although i dont plan to sell my copy i may be able to give you a few pointers towards finding one ....i have seen a few copies go quite cheap on ebay in the states recentley , very often they dont list the -Love control -side as it was the B..the A side was Head over heels label is Chess no.2032 and not Cadet i know they are basically the same label , but it pays to get it right if you are searching...i agree it doesent come up that often ...but be patient it will and it shouldnt cost much either no more than £20. should see you a nice copy....good luck!...Jem

Social source share

Hi Mark, great record, got a copy myself played it a few gigs ago but it seemed to go over most peoples heads tttttt. no taste....anyway although i dont plan to sell my copy i may be able to give you a few pointers towards finding one ....i have seen a few copies go quite cheap on ebay in the states recentley , very often they dont list the -Love control -side as it was the B..the A side was Head over heels label is Chess no.2032 and not Cadet i know they are basically the same label , but it pays to get it right if you are searching...i agree it doesent come up that often ...but be patient it will and it shouldnt cost much either no more than £20. should see you a nice copy....good luck!...Jem

======

thanks all...regards

mark

Social source share