Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

foi

bernard williams & original blue notes - focused on you

Posted (edited)

Im on the look out for an original copy of bernard williams and the original blue notes - Focused On You -Harthon.

PMs please with offers, but no silly ones! Please lets keep it in perspective!  Highest price its sold on Discogs is £203.23 (not that Discogs is the be all and end all with realistic prices!) and the last one sold on there was in Feb 2018, so very recently. The median is £129.72 for a copy so I think thats enough information and detail to keep it a little more real and in perspective! cheers all for any offers. :)

Edited by foi

On 14/05/2018 at 10:42, foi said:

Im on the look out for an original copy of bernard williams and the original blue notes - Focused On You -Harthon.

PMs please with offers, but no silly ones! Please lets keep it in perspective!  Highest price its sold on Discogs is £203.23 (not that Discogs is the be all and end all with realistic prices!) and the last one sold on there was in Feb 2018, so very recently. The median is £129.72 for a copy so I think thats enough information and detail to keep it a little more real and in perspective! cheers all for any offers. :)

Good luck with that 😊

On 14/05/2018 at 10:42, foi said:

Roger Banks just sold one m- £300

4 hours ago, chalky said:

of the 6 copies on discogs, one was graded F, two VG, only one was mint/near mint, the latest sale at 206 was Vg+.  I don’t think the average price can be taken too seriously. 

Totally agree chalky only posted the discogs info as it'd stop any ridiculous stupid offers in their tracks! 300 quid I reckon would be a very fair price to pay if it were a clean copy 😊

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts