bernard williams & original blue notes - focused on you

Foi

Im on the look out for an original copy of bernard williams and the original blue notes - Focused On You -Harthon.

PMs please with offers, but no silly ones! Please lets keep it in perspective!  Highest price its sold on Discogs is £203.23 (not that Discogs is the be all and end all with realistic prices!) and the last one sold on there was in Feb 2018, so very recently. The median is £129.72 for a copy so I think thats enough information and detail to keep it a little more real and in perspective! cheers all for any offers. :)

Edited by foi
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 6
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

On 14/05/2018 at 10:42, foi said:

Im on the look out for an original copy of bernard williams and the original blue notes - Focused On You -Harthon.

PMs please with offers, but no silly ones! Please lets keep it in perspective!  Highest price its sold on Discogs is £203.23 (not that Discogs is the be all and end all with realistic prices!) and the last one sold on there was in Feb 2018, so very recently. The median is £129.72 for a copy so I think thats enough information and detail to keep it a little more real and in perspective! cheers all for any offers. :)

Good luck with that 😊

Social source share

On 14/05/2018 at 10:42, foi said:

Roger Banks just sold one m- £300

Social source share

4 hours ago, chalky said:

of the 6 copies on discogs, one was graded F, two VG, only one was mint/near mint, the latest sale at 206 was Vg+.  I don’t think the average price can be taken too seriously. 

Totally agree chalky only posted the discogs info as it'd stop any ridiculous stupid offers in their tracks! 300 quid I reckon would be a very fair price to pay if it were a clean copy 😊

Social source share

• 3 months later...