Lovations Heaven Told Me So/‎I Keep Singing - Part III

Damian

Hello all, 

I'm selling my playing copy of the Lovations' Heaven Told Me So/‎I Keep Singing on Part III. I would describe condition as VG+/VG- but please see below. 

The price is £70. 

"Heaven Told Me" is the better side of the two and I'm only grading it VG+ because of surface scuffs/light marks, sound is more like EX.

"Keep Singing" looks and plays a bit rougher. I've included a close-up photo. There are surface marks and a couple of deeper ones but the record does not skip on my deck (Technics with a Shure cartridge at 2.5 grams).

Soundwise this side is a bit crackly and hissy but the music still comes through OK. Both labels are clean with a hint of ring wear, as you can see. 

**SOUND CLIPS** 

"Heaven" (partial clip, plays same throughout): https://picosong.com/wyi8Y/

"Keep Singing" (full side): https://picosong.com/wyih4/

These have not been processed in any way. Please keep in mind that raw digital clips can be pretty ruthless and expose every last flaw of a record. I have played both sides out with no issue.

Small print:

- I post from Spain, and pack well. Registered postage to the UK is £9; other locations please ask.

- Payment through Paypal as F&F (or add %). Might also be open to partial (either way) or full trades, feel free to ask. 

Please let me know via PM if you're interested or have any questions. Thank you! 

D 

Lovations - IMG_20180126_211142349.jpg

Lovations - IMG_20180126_211257513.jpg

Lovations - IMG_20180126_211336340.jpg

Edited by damian
corrected sound clip links
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply