Ted Taylor - Purple Vinyl Demo - Somebody's Always Trying

Hi Folks,

Not sure if this is the rarest format for this record but my limited research suggests it is less frequently offered for sale than the black vinyl demo or styrene issue.

Visual grading is somewhere between VG+ and VG++ though play grade is much better and I have played this 'out' on a number of occasions...I don't think you'll be disappointed with the sound quality and as a vinyl copy it's so much more forgiving than the styrene issue.

Unlike the black vinyl demo both sides play Somebody's Always Trying...so if you ever wear one side out you'll have another to fall back on!

There are a small number of scuffs - captured quite well in the images on the side with the better label.  The side with the WOL label has a scratch but this only results in one minor click in the run-out.

£300 plus postage method of your choice.

Happy to play the record down the phone (after 8pm tonight) if you want to hear it...sorry, I have no ability to record a sound clip.

Payment by Bank Transfer ideally...I owe the £ to someone who can't take PayPal on this occasion.

Ted 5.JPG

Ted 3.JPG

Ted 4.JPG

Ted 2.jpeg

Ted 1.JPG

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic