Ben Pirani Light of my Life Colemine

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

1 hour ago, Mark R said:

I have no idea!  Coming in so soon after the first batch, does it matter?  Surely they would be from the same stamper so there is actually no way of telling/seeing them as a 2nd press???

Cheers,

Mark R

Thanks Mark . It’s just that i have recently seen the coloured vinyl versions advertised as ‘2nd presses ‘ and with the original batch released quickly selling out . 

Social source share

Hi Mark , just being looking at discogs and there appears to be differences . The latest release is CMNL - 156 on the label , where as the original batch is PST001 with a considerable price difference . The Gold vinyl ltd reissue has the same label number as the latest batch . 

The original batch has ‘Benjamin & Right Direction’ as artist , whilst the one now released (and the gold one ) have it as ‘Benjamin Pirani ‘ .

The later releases are from Colemine (in  2018) whilst the first release was from Palmetto St. in 2016. 

https://www.discogs.com/Benjamin-The-Right-Direction-Light-Of-My-Life-Dreamins-For-Free/release/9023367

Edited by andybellwood
Social source share

1 hour ago, andybellwood said:

Hi Mark , just being looking at discogs and there appears to be differences . The latest release is CMNL - 156 on the label , where as the original batch is PST001 with a considerable price difference . The Gold vinyl ltd reissue has the same label number as the latest batch . 

The original batch has ‘Benjamin & Right Direction’ as artist , whilst the one now released (and the gold one ) have it as ‘Benjamin Pirani ‘ .

The later releases are from Colemine (in  2018) whilst the first release was from Palmetto St. in 2016. 

https://www.discogs.com/Benjamin-The-Right-Direction-Light-Of-My-Life-Dreamins-For-Free/release/9023367

We are at cross purposes here mate.  I wasn't thinking back to the Palmetto St release.  I was talking about the Ben Pardani release as that's what I thought you meant! So I was saying that there would be no difference in the two batches of Pardani on Juno.....May 14 release and today's re-stock.  I'm sure there will be a difference between the original Right direction 45's and the new Pardani ones.....

Cheers,

Mark R

• Up vote 1
Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎31‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 21:32, Mark R said:

That's now back in too.....

Cheers,

Mark R

Sorry for hijacking the original post but regarding the latest release, it's understanding,  am I right in saying that there are two releases of this? One white label promo, limited amount of 500?  And one on a purple label, that one being the issue? Seems to be a very hot topic at the moment across various, podcasts, Facebook etc and selling out everywhere it seems but, are their really that few about?

Social source share

30 minutes ago, Fishdockroad said:

Sorry for hijacking the original post but regarding the latest release, it's understanding,  am I right in saying that there are two releases of this? One white label promo, limited amount of 500?  And one on a purple label, that one being the issue? Seems to be a very hot topic at the moment across various, podcasts, Facebook etc and selling out everywhere it seems but, are their really that few about?

Yes that’s my understanding as well . In demand . Prices rising for the promo which quickly sold out . Last time I looked both issue & promo for sale on discogs . Great 45 . 

• Up vote 1
Social source share