Robert Anthony Spender

Ben Pirani Light of my Life Colemine

Ben Pirani - Light of my Life

Colemine Records

Recent release

I can only find it in the US at the moment which means £15 postage and the risk of customs charges too.

Can anyone possibly help please?

Share this forum post

soul source url
Social source share
46 minutes ago, Robert Anthony Spender said:

Ben Pirani - Light of my Life

Colemine Records

Recent release

I can only find it in the US at the moment which means £15 postage and the risk of customs charges too.

Can anyone possibly help please?

Elliot Pierce selling in FB Rare Soul Sales

Share this forum post

soul source url
Social source share
13 minutes ago, Robert Anthony Spender said:

Thanks Tony, any chance of a link? I can't find it.

My mistake...it's the  'Hassle Free Record Selling Group' 24/5/18 

Share this forum post

soul source url
Social source share

1 hour ago, andybellwood said:

Are these a 2nd press Mark ?

I have no idea!  Coming in so soon after the first batch, does it matter?  Surely they would be from the same stamper so there is actually no way of telling/seeing them as a 2nd press???

Cheers,

Mark R

Share this forum post

soul source url
Social source share
1 hour ago, Mark R said:

I have no idea!  Coming in so soon after the first batch, does it matter?  Surely they would be from the same stamper so there is actually no way of telling/seeing them as a 2nd press???

Cheers,

Mark R

Thanks Mark . It’s just that i have recently seen the coloured vinyl versions advertised as ‘2nd presses ‘ and with the original batch released quickly selling out . 

Share this forum post

soul source url
Social source share

Hi Mark , just being looking at discogs and there appears to be differences . The latest release is CMNL - 156 on the label , where as the original batch is PST001 with a considerable price difference . The Gold vinyl ltd reissue has the same label number as the latest batch . 

The original batch has ‘Benjamin & Right Direction’ as artist , whilst the one now released (and the gold one ) have it as ‘Benjamin Pirani ‘ .

The later releases are from Colemine (in  2018) whilst the first release was from Palmetto St. in 2016. 

https://www.discogs.com/Benjamin-The-Right-Direction-Light-Of-My-Life-Dreamins-For-Free/release/9023367

Edited by andybellwood

Share this forum post

soul source url
Social source share
1 hour ago, andybellwood said:

Hi Mark , just being looking at discogs and there appears to be differences . The latest release is CMNL - 156 on the label , where as the original batch is PST001 with a considerable price difference . The Gold vinyl ltd reissue has the same label number as the latest batch . 

The original batch has ‘Benjamin & Right Direction’ as artist , whilst the one now released (and the gold one ) have it as ‘Benjamin Pirani ‘ .

The later releases are from Colemine (in  2018) whilst the first release was from Palmetto St. in 2016. 

https://www.discogs.com/Benjamin-The-Right-Direction-Light-Of-My-Life-Dreamins-For-Free/release/9023367

We are at cross purposes here mate.  I wasn't thinking back to the Palmetto St release.  I was talking about the Ben Pardani release as that's what I thought you meant! So I was saying that there would be no difference in the two batches of Pardani on Juno.....May 14 release and today's re-stock.  I'm sure there will be a difference between the original Right direction 45's and the new Pardani ones.....

Cheers,

Mark R

• Up vote 1

Share this forum post

soul source url
Social source share
On ‎31‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 21:32, Mark R said:

That's now back in too.....

Cheers,

Mark R

Sorry for hijacking the original post but regarding the latest release, it's understanding,  am I right in saying that there are two releases of this? One white label promo, limited amount of 500?  And one on a purple label, that one being the issue? Seems to be a very hot topic at the moment across various, podcasts, Facebook etc and selling out everywhere it seems but, are their really that few about?

Share this forum post

soul source url
Social source share
30 minutes ago, Fishdockroad said:

Sorry for hijacking the original post but regarding the latest release, it's understanding,  am I right in saying that there are two releases of this? One white label promo, limited amount of 500?  And one on a purple label, that one being the issue? Seems to be a very hot topic at the moment across various, podcasts, Facebook etc and selling out everywhere it seems but, are their really that few about?

Yes that’s my understanding as well . In demand . Prices rising for the promo which quickly sold out . Last time I looked both issue & promo for sale on discogs . Great 45 . 

• Up vote 1

Share this forum post

soul source url
Social source share
1 minute ago, andybellwood said:

Yes that’s my understanding as well . In demand . Prices rising for the promo which quickly sold out . Last time I looked both issue & promo for sale on discogs . Great 45 . 

Thanks Andy, a promo on its way but not from Discogs!

• Up vote 1

Share this forum post

soul source url
Social source share
28 minutes ago, Fishdockroad said:

Thanks Andy, a promo on its way but not from Discogs!

Nice one - you’ve done well . 

• Thanks 1

Share this forum post

soul source url
Social source share
2 minutes ago, andybellwood said:

Nice one - you’ve done well . 

Its got to turn up yet Andy. Had previously had one on order but they cancelled the order saying that suppliers weren't now shipping to Europe!!

Share this forum post

soul source url
Social source share

Record Wants - Source Record Store

Members soul record wants - Soul vinyl desires

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Get started now!

Get max use of the forums

1. Ben Pirani - Light of my Life (Demo)
    Record Sales by Timid Tomas on Thu 17 May 2018
    • 2 / 437
    • Timid Tomas on 18 May 2018
  2. Kim Weston (still lovin') Ben Pirani + more
    Record Sales by Micksmix on Wed 12 Sep 2018
    • 1 / 344
    • micksmix on 12 Sep 2018
  3. Ben Pirani - How Do I Talk To My Brother? - Full Album
    Soul Media by Mike on Fri 21 Sep 2018
    • 1 / 230
    • mike on 21 Sep 2018
    • 10 / 658
    • Only Dreaming on 21 Oct 2018
  4. The Tempests Album, Ben Pirani & California Raisins - RARE
    Record Sales by Jim G on Tue 19 Mar 2019
    • 1 / 551
    • jim g on 19 Mar 2019

Source Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.