Four good uns still for sale - updates and reductions

Philt

I need some cash so the following records are for sale. All are very strictly graded, money back if you need to return etc, you pay postage.

I'm happy to send pics if that helps. CLIPS ARE NOT MY RECORDS, FOR REFERENCE ONLY

Postage at cost in UK and all of these will need to be Spec Del @£7.50

Paypal f&f preferred but transfer etc ok too.

Three reduced and one removed (Volumes) as I've decided to keep it :lol:

Young Mods - who you going to run, where you going to hide (Everblack) VG+ OFFERS OVER £900 SOLD

Lots of very fine marks but nothing significant. Plays great with the merest hint of very light crackle but nothing untoward at all. Best copy I've seen and dog rare of course!

Robert Parker - I caught you in a lie (Nola) Ex+ £70

Big demand again on this one it seems

Kris Peterson - just as much (Top Dog) Ex+ £150

Stafford magic! Great record in great condition

Toni Washington - good things (Kon-Ti) Ex £375

Absolute stormer and an old c/u. I think this is a rare record but still not that widely known and priced reasonably I think 

Kavetts - I've got a story to tell you (Lendre) vg- £200

Absolutely thumping Chicago dancer and genuinely hard to come by. Unfortunately, this copy has a couple of small but fairly deep marks which do click for maybe half the record but it plays through absolutely fine and I've played it out with no issues. I'd be looking for £500 mint and would probably pay that for it myself to be honest. Great record and rarely comes up for sale at all. 

Cheers

Phil 

Edited by PhilT
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic