TV clip of the Alexandra, Clapham Common 1989

15 hours ago, Driveller said:

There's always plenty of interest and appreciative comment about this 1980s London club, so I thought I'd point people towards this clip broadcast on 0-1 For London in 1989 covering two sides of the London Rare Soul scene.  Some shaky video quality which I can only blame myself for, but I'm pretty sure this footage has never been up on the web before, so I hope you still think it's worth a look.  Obviously, modern fans, there's something for you too!

Enjoy!

Nick

love the Sam Dees clip

• Up vote 1
Social source share

17 hours ago, Driveller said:

There's always plenty of interest and appreciative comment about this 1980s London club, so I thought I'd point people towards this clip broadcast on 0-1 For London in 1989 covering two sides of the London Rare Soul scene.  Some shaky video quality which I can only blame myself for, but I'm pretty sure this footage has never been up on the web before, so I hope you still think it's worth a look.  Obviously, modern fans, there's something for you too!

Enjoy!

Nick

Great film and wow as above Sam Dees - anyone know what's happened to him recently / tried to get him back over to the UK? 

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!