Listed, a few to go...

Guest guest

Guest guest
CONSERVATIVEA FEW TO GO, GOT A COUPLE OF BIG BUYS ON THE HORIZON, SO SOME HAVE TO GO UNFORTUNATELY TO FINANCE THE BUYS:

AL FOSTER BAND THE NIGHT OF THE WOLF ROULETTE DEMO EX A few very minor marks that in no way detract from the quality of the vinyl & play etc £300.00

ALFIE DAVISON LOVE IS A SERIOUS BUSINESS MERCURY DEMO VG Vinyl has some lots of light scratches/marks but plays loud & proud £200.00=SOLD

ANGELA DAVIS & THE MIGHTY CHEVELLES MY LOVE (IS SO STRONG) FLAMING ARROW ISSUE NM- Beautiful Copy (One slight rub mark, but in no way affest the play at all) £550.00

ANNABELLE FOX LONELY GIRL SATIN ISSUE EX+ Beautiful Copy £600.00

BARBARA LYNN MOVIN' ON A GROOVE JETSTREAM ISSUE NM- Beautiful Copy £650.00=SOLD

BOBBY VALENTIN USE IT BEFORE YOU LOSE IT FANIA ISSUE NM- Beautiful Copy £850.00

DOTTIE & MILLIE TALKIN' ABOUT MY BABY TOPPER ISSUE NM- Beautiful Copy £350.00

EARL GRANT HIDE NOR HAIR DECCA ISSUE EX+ Vinyl has some lots of light scratches/marks but plays loud & proud £250.00

EDDIE BISHOP CALL ME ABC-PARAMOUNT ISSUE VG Vinyl has some lots of light scratches/marks but plays loud & proud £200.00

ESTHER PHILLIPS JUST SAY GOODBYE ATLANTIC ISSUE NM- Drill Hole & Red Sticker on Label £120.00

FREDDIE HOUSTON CHILLS AND FEVER OLD TOWN ISSUE NM- A few very minor marks that in no way detract from the quality of the vinyl & play etc £100.00

HANK JACOBS ELIJAH ROCKIN' WITH SOUL CALL ME ISSUE EX+ Vinyl has some light scratches/scuffs but plays loud & proud £95.00

HAROLD MELVIN & THE BLUE NOTES GET OUT LANDA ISSUE VG+ WOL & few very minor marks that in no way detract from the quality of the vinyl & play etc £175.00

LORRAINE CHANDLER I CAN'T CHANGE RCA VICTOR DEMO EX+ Vinyl has some lots of light scratches/marks but plays loud & proud £400.00

PAT & THE BLENDERS JUST BECAUSE FAST EDDIE ISSUE EX WOL & few very minor marks that in no way detract from the quality of the vinyl & play etc £475.00

PAUL SINBAD DO WATCHA WANNA DO HYPE ISSUE VG WOL & few very minor marks that in no way detract from the quality of the vinyl & play etc £250.00

SHANE MARTIN I NEED YOU EPIC ISSUE EX WOL & few very minor marks that in no way detract from the quality of the vinyl & play etc £250.00

SIDNEY BARNES STANDING ON SOLID GROUND MID WEST INTERNATIONAL ISSUE NM- Beautiful Copy £150.00

THE CONSTELLATIONS I DIDIN'T KNOW HOW TO GEMINI DEMO VG Vinyl has some lots of light scratches/scuffs but plays loud & proud £225.00

THE FABULOUS PEPS GYPSEY WOMAN PREMIUM DEMO VG++ A few very minor marks that in no way detract from the quality of the vinyl & play etc £75.00

THE MONTCLAIRS HEY YOU! DON'T FIGHT IT! ARCH ISSUE VG Vinyl has some lots of light scratches/marks but plays loud & proud £650.00=SOLD

THE PUFFS I ONLY CRY ONCE A DAY NOW DORE ISSUE EX+ WOL & few very minor marks that in no way detract from the quality of the vinyl & play etc £500.00

THE ROYAL ESQUIRES AIN'T GONNA RUN PRIX ISSUE NM- Beautiful Copy £200.00

THE SOUL CITY EVERBODY DANCE NOW GOODTIME ISSUE NM- Beautiful Copy £50.00

THE SOUL CITY COLD HEARTED BLUES/WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOODTIME DEMO EX+ A few very minor marks that in no way detract from the quality of the vinyl & play etc £500.00

THE VIBRATIONS CAUSE YOUR MINE EPIC ISSUE EX Vinyl has some lots of light scratches/marks but plays loud & proud £250.00

THE VOICE MASTERS IF A WOMAN CATCHES A FOOL BAMBOO ISSUE EX A few very minor marks that in no way detract from the quality of the vinyl & play etc £50.00

THE WHISPERS THE DIP DORE ISSUE VG Vinyl has some lots of light scratches/marks but plays loud & proud £200.00

THE YOUNGHEARTS A LITTLE TOGETHERNESS CANTERBURY ISSUE EX Vinyl has some lots of light scratches/marks but plays loud & proud £450.00

VIOLA WILLS THE FIRST TIME A BEM SOLE ISSUE EX WOL & few very minor marks that in no way detract from the quality of the vinyl & play etc £50.00

GRADING IS HONEST & CONSERVATIVE.

PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL FRIENDS AND FAMILY, BUT IF

PAYMENT IS VIA STANDARD PAYPAL, THEN ADD 4.50% TO COVER PAYPAL FEES.

POST & PACKAGING £9.75 FOR EACH RECORD IN A PADDED MAILER VIA SPECIAL DELIVERY 1PM NEXT DAY FULLY INSURED.

PM ME IF YOU WANT TO BUY FORM THE LIST

Edited by guest
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!