BabyBoyAndMyLass

The Latin stuff that seems to be everywhere.

I was lucky enough to get the last year of Stafford and was introduced to the Latin sounds that were big at that time , Spanish Maiden , Bobby Valentin , etc and more importantly the above which was a big tune mid eighties tune in Scotland on the scene 

I haven’t known anything else as for me they have been around on the scene as long as I have ! However I can imagine the Wigan crowd at that time walking off the dance floors in droves !!! 

But I guess that is why the scene is so forward thinking and diverse with dj’s taking the risk and seeing the dance floor reaction , don’t get me wrong there’s still a lot of dross played out there !! 

Posted (edited)

This is wicked .

I've wanted a copy of this for absolutely ages but whenever it appears for sale it's way too overpriced for me.

Ray Medina & The New Latin Breed 'Head's Head'.

Edited by Soulsides

3 hours ago, the Happy Hooker said:

Any of these are a much welcome change to endless repeats of Marlena Shaw  Lets Wade in the Water

Loved this for ages but someone in Mexico seems to be buying them up and charging enough to fund a small army. 

4 hours ago, John Moffatt said:

This one Baz? 🙂 Nice chill-out job.

Sorry, but anyone who knows me knows that my northern or soul tastes are varied, disco, garage, soulfully house, northern, Latin , popcorn, r&b, rocking blues, reggae, ska, Bluebeard, soca, jazz, mod, sweet, beach, add whatever

But this is, FFS ,god knows ..Carlos Santana brother apparently

16 hours ago, codfromderby said:

Sorry, but anyone who knows me knows that my northern or soul tastes are varied, disco, garage, soulfully house, northern, Latin , popcorn, r&b, rocking blues, reggae, ska, Bluebeard, soca, jazz, mod, sweet, beach, add whatever

But this is, FFS ,god knows ..Carlos Santana brother apparently

Sorry😂 I like it thought and played it this aft for a mate of mine an he liked it also 👍 sorry again for making you angry 😂 atb baz

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.