Review: 26th Cleethorpes Rare Northern Modern Soul Weekender

Mike

Review: 5 stars by Geoff.
Event Date: 8 Jun 2018
I dont normally comment on weekenders, not because Ive not enjoyed them but because its hard sometimes to remember much of what occurred. I travelled to Cleethorpes by train with John Stubbs and arrived at the Beachcomber at about 3.15 Friday. We both commented that on both trains we didnt see anyone else we knew travelling to the weekender, thats quite unusual. And there was no one queueing in reception when we picked up or caravan keys. We were j...

View the full event review

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Guest Shufflin
5 minutes ago, chalky said:

Just sussed out why I think, I hadn't given it a rating (stars)

Chalky I was there, your photos are top notch, thanks for posting them, would like to see the review & video if it can be sorted on here

Edited by Shufflin
Social source share

6 minutes ago, shufflin said:

Chalky I was there, your photos are top notch, thanks for posting them, would like to see the review & video if it can be sorted on here

check the link atb the top of the page in Mikes post, all there.  Photos aren't my best as was still messing with settings on new camera, ISO setting too high I think

7 minutes ago, shufflin said:

this is the link...

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!