BigGordy

Old Profile

I've had to create a new profile as I forgot the details of my old one.  I signed in using Facebook and it says I created this current profile last year but I have no posts.  My other profile had several posts on it.  Is there any way I can recover my old profile?  Thanks, Gordy.

Same here I am manusf3a forget password also can no longer use email site so hello this is sunama3f how day do big G. waiting to see what happens a want ma name back Av com fu ma name

15 hours ago, Sunama3f said:

Same here I am manusf3a forget password also can no longer use email site so hello this is sunama3f how day do big G. waiting to see what happens a want ma name back Av com fu ma name

sorry Manus but to merge old accounts you do need access to the old account email - otherwise account security and privacy issues start cropping up

can you not get in touch with your old email providers and try and get email back?

mike

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.