Manships Auction

• Replies 7
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

just one simple maybe naive question to his auctions:

i know he got a big store stock full of 45s mostly shown on many channels on social networks.

so, did he put stuff from himself online aswell to the auction? why not digging in the last shelf on the left side where he was the last time in 1994? 😉 

i think there are some pearls in his stock aswell!

Or is the most stuff of clients who allocate their own records for JM´s auction in the hope to get a big amount??

thx for letting me know

Social source share

4 hours ago, Zanetti said:

just one simple maybe naive question to his auctions:

i know he got a big store stock full of 45s mostly shown on many channels on social networks.

so, did he put stuff from himself online aswell to the auction? why not digging in the last shelf on the left side where he was the last time in 1994? 😉 

i think there are some pearls in his stock aswell!

Or is the most stuff of clients who allocate their own records for JM´s auction in the hope to get a big amount??

thx for letting me know

A bit of everything really. Freshly acquired stock from a wide network of sources. Some auction items on consignment from collectors. I think that one or two may even be eBay wins bought fir the shop window to maintain interest.

Not sure why some auction values appear on the site after ending whilst others don’t show up. I was looking out for Tommy Bush and a couple of others but they just disappeared.

Social source share

Guest woolie mark
4 hours ago, Winsford Soul said:

Exactly.  Since when the fcuk has a £50 record been  a auction item.  The world has gone mad and the person that bought it should be named and shamed. 

Steve 

£236? - did Jack White buy it then?  😉

Edited by woolie mark
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!