Make an OFFER, Sales 21 06 2018

Please feel free to make OFFERS on anything you fancy Guide prices in £ PayPal and Pm to reserve please

1. Valentine Adams And The Hootenannys I Found A Love 521 Records 30.00 Near Mint (NM or M-)

2. Blues Soul Sock Some Lovin To Me / Rain In My Eyes TTT Printz Records 130.00 Very Good (VG)

3. Jackey Beavers We're Not Too Young To Fall In Love / When Something Is Wrong With My Baby Jaber Records 250.00 Very Good Plus (VG+)

4. Pat Clayton Someone Else's Turn / You've Gotta Share Silver Tip Records 75.00 Very Good Plus (VG+)

5. Renaud Plus Three Stop / Soul Brother Mount Vernon Records 30.00 Very Good Plus (VG+)

6. The Chasers Let Me Kiss Away Those Tear Drops / Unchain My Heart Top Ten 120.00 Near Mint (NM or M-)

7.Singing Sam & His Sparks Featuring Gwinny Witherspoon Nobody But Me / I Don't Care Boss 350.00 Very Good Plus (VG+)

8.That Corporate Feeling The Rain Has Gone Platform Soul Records 150.00 Very Good Plus (VG+)

9.The Reggie Saddler Combo Hear My Song / For The Love Of Hunice Panther Records 500.00 Very Good Plus (VG+)

10.Danny Dollar Hello Blues Solid Soul Records 200.00 Very Good Plus (VG+)

11. The Bristols Where Am I Going / With A Girl Like Her Audio Dynamics 380.00 Near Mint (NM or M-)

12. Bobby Hinton Girl Will You Marry Me / A Brand New Life Tomi Records 225.00 Near Mint (NM or M-)

13. The Fabulous Royal Scotsmen I Don't Love You (No More) / Up On The Roof (Wol) Scotsmen Records 450.00 Very Good (VG)

14. The Tornadoes Won't You Forgive Magic Touch Records 300.00 Near Mint (NM or M-)

15. Lady Margo, & Soul Trio I Had To Go / There Is No One Soul World Recording 275.00 Near Mint (NM or M-)

16. Ernie King, Ricardo Y Los Fabulosos Festivals Regresa Pronto / Can I change Your Mind Onda Nueva Records 250.00 Good Plus (G+)

17. The Enchanters On A Little Island / There's A Look About You Tee Pee Records 800.00 Very Good Plus (VG+)

18. The First Grade But We're Old Enough / Come Back Frog Records 100.00 Very Good Plus (VG+)

19. Jay Bee & The Mighty Sensations Praying For An Answer Thunderbolt Records 650.00 Very Good (VG)   OFFER Accepted - SOLD

20. The Chances A Better Day Is Coming / People Wake Up Before It's Too Late Finch Recording Co. 400.00 Near Mint (NM or M-)

21. The Fabulous Capris Some Days Are Like That / He Won't Love You (Like I Used To Love You) Cepro Records 500.00 Near Mint (NM or M-)

22. The Dream Merchants Give Up (All I've Got) / Stop Your Breaking My Heart Renee Records 125.00 Very Good Plus (VG+)

23. The Tempos I Gotta Make A Move Montel Michelle 350.00 Near Mint (NM or M-)

24. The Flairs You Got To Steal It / Where You Live R A P 165.00 Near Mint (NM or M-)

25. Little Charles And The Swinging Five Let's Talk (About The Women) Starr Mount Records 625.00 Very Good (VG)

26. Troy Dodds Count Of Love Daytona Records 150.00 Very Good (VG)

Thank you
Edited by RareMusicDirect
Price Reduction
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source